Important Notice -- New Location

madwabbit

First Post
Psion said:
What's the parking situation?
There should be ample on-street parking, not much different than what we experienced at RI's. It's available, you can find it after hunting around for it, but it may or may be proximally convenient to the locale (although there is a place to offload gear and stuff right near the front door).

Xer0 said:
Tom, in case that people arrive early (not knowing the commute time, I probably will be) are there places nearby where we can hang out until the start time grows near? I'd hate to be hanging out in front of your building with nothing to do, you know?
Yep. There's a Potbelly and a Starbucks, and another coffee shop or two nearby. I'll be there at the buttcrack of dawn, however, and my cell # will get published closer to the event, meaning that no one will be hanging around outside in danger of being mugged by patent and trademark workers irate at having to work the weekend. :p

Last edited:

Xer0

First Post
madwabbit said:
There should be ample on-street parking, not much different than what we experienced at RI's. It's available, you can find it after hunting around for it, but it may or may be proximally convenient to the locale (although there is a place to offload gear and stuff right near the front door).

Yep. There's a Potbelly and a Starbucks, and another coffee shop or two nearby. I'll be there at the buttcrack of dawn, however, and my cell # will get published closer to the event, meaning that no one will be hanging around outside in danger of being mugged by patent and trademark workers irate at having to work the weekend. :p
Excellent, thanks for keeping us safe from those wild and wicked paper pushers.

MarauderX

Explorer
Is there free parking nearby? Anything closer than the movie theater? Do we need to have badge access? And in case we get lost in/around the building, did you still want to share your cell number?

Remove ads