Pathfinder 2E Initiative rules question.

mellored

Legend
Let's say I am playing a stealthly sniper with investigator's devise a stratagem, or similar effect that can be used without breaking stealth.

If I sneak up on someone, can I just stay hidden and keep using it until I am sure I will crit and then start combat?
How about using recall knowledge multiple times before re
When would initiative take place in such a situation?

Let's say I am playing a stealthly sniper with investigator's devise a stratagem, or similar effect that can be used without breaking stealth.

If I sneak up on someone, can I just stay hidden and keep using it until I am sure I will crit and then start combat?
it says "You assess a foe's weaknesses in combat", so i'd say no.
How about using recall knowledge multiple times before re
RAW i guess you could, but logically (assuming you're trying to recall knowledge about the same thing repeatedly) i'd say no - if you don't know it, you don't know it. plus, recall knowledge is a secret check, so for all you know you're getting a bunch of fake information anyway.
When would initiative take place in such a situation?
there's rules for this.

mellored

Legend
RAW i guess you could, but logically (assuming you're trying to recall knowledge about the same thing repeatedly) i'd say no
I was more thinking about multiple foes.
- there's rules for this.
Ok, so...
If I try and do this, enemies will sense my blood lust or something, initiative is rolled, and they can spend their turns seeking for me while I line up my shot.

So it would still mostly work.

Is that right?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases