Insight's "The Silent Partner" IC

jackslate45

First Post
Jack will look at the back of the assistant, before going over to his desk. and pulling out the list of names to allow in. He starts reading them off one by one, looking to find the one who was missing.
"'Face' Pierson?"
"Allan Coleman?"

Allan Coleman

I’m here
Allan replies in excitement, his voice sounds like tears are going to choke his throat.
Coffee, can we have coffee before we begin?
Allan needs something to ease on his mind, he is extremely nervous.

jackslate45

First Post
Jack shakes his head. "Sorry, finished the entire thing a few hours ago. Waking up isn't easy sometimes. Next, George Martin!"

He looks up to see if the drunken idiot from last night finally sobered up.

Insight

Adventurer
Jack shakes his head. "Sorry, finished the entire thing a few hours ago. Waking up isn't easy sometimes. Next, George Martin!"

He looks up to see if the drunken idiot from last night finally sobered up.

Jack surveys the dozen or so actors and stuntmen present and does not see George Martin.

Insight

Adventurer
David Neal, the director's assistant, appears at the security shack. "Mr. Thompson," he says, "A word, if you would."

Neal takes Jack aside. "Listen, chap. There are three trucks coming in a few hours. I want them directed to Studio 13 without delay. Do not waste any time searching their cargo or anything. These are trusted men. Is that understood?"

jackslate45

First Post
Jack is shocked that someone is asking him to break protocol. They should know better. Jack shakes his head at Neal.

"As I am sure you know, every vehicle is subject to searching upon entering CBC Studios is subject to search. It does not matter if they are trusted men, or if Jesus Christ himself says they are safe. I will carry out my job of searching them. If you want them to get to where you are in time, I suggest they give me time to search."

Jack then pulls out the CBC Handbook, opens it to the page regarding inspections of vehicle, and hands it to Neal.

Insight

Adventurer
Jack is shocked that someone is asking him to break protocol. They should know better. Jack shakes his head at Neal.

"As I am sure you know, every vehicle is subject to searching upon entering CBC Studios is subject to search. It does not matter if they are trusted men, or if Jesus Christ himself says they are safe. I will carry out my job of searching them. If you want them to get to where you are in time, I suggest they give me time to search."

Jack then pulls out the CBC Handbook, opens it to the page regarding inspections of vehicle, and hands it to Neal.

David Neal barely looks at the handbook and frowns. "I will thank you to carry out your job, then. But do NOT unduly delay these men. This is of the utmost import!"

Before Jack can respond, Neal is storming back to the studio.

jackslate45

First Post
Jack shakes his head, and returns outside "Allright, I hope Mr. Martin comes in. He had a very rough night I hear. Next, John Sooner!"

Once the list is done, Jack will let the actors into the studio, and returns to his desk.

Allan Coleman

Allan goes into the studio and waits patiently for someone to call his name.
He looks closely at the theatrical scenery of the set and tries to guess what the movie is going to be on. After all, he hasn’t got a clue and he somehow need to try and prepare himself for what characters he is going to play.

Last edited:

Remove ads