[Interest check] High fantasy Wushu...with a twist!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thinking about a Summoner - I've been working one up for Pathfinder Society and it's got me liking them, so I just might see how this one plays in Wushu as well as PF!

Don't have time right now to get it down on paper (I'm squeezing this post in between paperwork projects at work) but I'll get on it and get something up in both RG and IC soon (hopefully this evening).

Dr Simon

Explorer
Sorry to hear that - I hope you make a full recovery.

The game appears to have hit several small speedbumps anyway: a couple of others who were ready to play haven't followed up their interest, I had to go away for a few days, a couple of random people jumped into the thread and started posting (I would have had no problem with them joining, and PMed them details but neither has replied or posted again), and now the other players seem to have stopped...

Thanks for the interest anyway.

That includes me, I'm afraid, I've been hellishly busy these past few weeks and I alos need to check on some rule points for what I wanted to post. But I will try to get something up before the week is out.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Apologies (again) Malcomb! I really do have every intention of getting into this game - just haven't managed to get on board yet. Soon, though!

Songdragon

Explorer
As it has been about 3 weeks overall since anyone has responded for this RP venture, I believe it has died. I will be moving on.

I would thank to Grufflehead for his efforts and best intentions to get this game off the ground and trying to keep it going. It is a rather interesting system that I had not tried before.

Thank you,
Songdragon.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Shame, it was interesting system (could have done with some more practice to get my head around it). I'm still interested if anyone wants to continue, but I think it might need some tweaks to work as a PbP.

Remove ads