• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E [INTEREST/RECRUIT] - Crowns of Ice

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Love your story. Fits well with what everyone else has come up with.

The father, Jarl Voludson, is a good man, not evil. His son Einar was ... ambitious and only recently, within the last 5-6-7 years has gone off the rails. I don't think he was necessarily evil even growing up. Now? Yeah he's probably evil aligning with the cult for power. But that's recent. That doesn't make YOU evil for that transition to have happened. So don't worry about that.

What would be your ideal alignment? Forget the rest of the group.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Also, AB, I didn't want you to think we forgot... [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION] and I worked on a huuggeeeeeee post for the game. I have one last end part I am struggling with but after I finish that it'll be posted and will probably take you a week to read. :)

It's pretty much all their backstory. At least Astrid's. After that, everything else will be posted directly to the game I think.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
It's not the rest of the group, it's class limitation on alignment. I know about Volundsons, I meant evil ruler when Wizard takes over

Neurotic

Wow. I just re-read what I wrote. Full of unfinished thoughts, errors and context switching. I'll clean it up when I transfer it to RG.

Can anyone point me to IC thread(s)?

Last edited:

Neurotic

Autocorrect problem because...well, mobile phone.

I meant when Einar takes over, no idea why it ended up wizard

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Autocorrect problem because...well, mobile phone.

I meant when Einar takes over, no idea why it ended up wizard

Yeah, my iPad now autocorrects "even" to "Eben." It'll get there :lol:

That said, I think we had someone else wanting to get in on the game earlier on so there might be a list. Also, we all extensively developed backstories together so I believe Ab was having *any* new recruits wait to join up for some time until our stories played out to some degree. So I just don't want you to get your hopes up for jumping right in - that's all Ab's call.

Archon Basileus

First Post
It was Trogdor. But he didn't make contact any more... Sorry for the silence. I'll update everything between today and the day after tomorrow. I'll be able to work your tie-in by chapter start, I believe! That was the plan with Trogdor. We just gotta be careful to bring you along the other characters.

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Neurotic

Trogdor1992, I know. But he returned shortly to ask us if he should continue his adventures and disappeared again.

Remove ads