D&D (2024) Interested in new dragon designs for 5e (5.5e or 6e)?

dave2008

Legend
I didnt see your question til id already posted again. Sorry. I believe i answered it later though.
I didn’t mean to imply you were not answering the question. Just something I realized I really have to probably look up to get all the details. Not something I expect someone to post.

FYI, a quick Google search didn’t turn up a whole bunch. The first hits only scratched the surface about the horn can do. I’ll have to dig deeper later.

Richards

Legend
They can sense the salinity level of water, pressure, depth, their bodily orientation, electrical current, temperature, and a whole host of other things. A tusk is generally a basic but very large tooth. This is why a narwhals horn is sometimes called a tusk (because its a signifficatly protruding tooth) but probably shouldnt be. Because it has features and functions making it so abnormal that it really is its own type of tooth. All alone and unique.

Narwhal horns: the sonic screwdrivers of the animal kingdom.

Johnathan

dave2008

Legend
I added a classic drawing of Smaug by Tolkien that is a pretty good depiction of what I want in a red dragon (except for the color of course)

Remove ads