(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 2 and Turns 3

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
w007!

Hehe, thanks, Edena. That just rocks. I'm liking this technology bit more and more. :D

Sorry about not participating much in the last thread (umm... what, 3, 4 posts?). I'm having a few RL problems at the moment, and a few very large homework assignments have been among them. Tuesday will be the end for that, though, so I should be able to be around a little longer than usual after that. For a while, anyway.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Edena... Or Maudlin...

What is the greenish splotch above Seldanorah?

And which shade of green does that belong to?

And to whoever controls it: I am not planning to attack it for your information. I repeat NOT attacking it in ANY plans I have.

I would just like to know what it is called. It doesn't appear to have a name and I am compiling a list of all my borders.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
EDENA - PLEASE READ

I have been having problems with getting on the 'net in general. I can get out there now, but it's unreliable at best.

Therefore, my actions are as thus in the email I sent you. However, should an emergency arise in which the Lortmils must take action, then I give WIlliam Ronald (the orange :D) the ability to control my troops. An emergency has been defined as a military action against the Lortmils, or an invasion against an ally. If nothing happens around the Lortmils, then I will continue on as planned as I stated in the email.

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena,

How soon might you have an idea about PLs for the next turn. I am working on some truces, so I would like to rebuild. However, I know I got hit hard the last turn.

I will tomorrow send you my general plans for the turn.

dagger

Adventurer
Thanks for all the hard work Edena!

Oh yea, can you change Kingdom of Keoland to Kingdom of Ulek for me up top? Thanks!

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
BTW - kaboom, yes, the Lortmils can help you out in refitting your flying citadels and spelljammers. We would be glad to refit them for you :D.

Would you like an order of our new, tasty machine guns with that? Or how about our world-famous tank turrets? We've also got burning flamethrowers, fresh off the forges.

:D;)

Creamsteak

Explorer
My Gnarley Rangers are going to order some satchel charges, hand grenades, flame throwers, rifles, sniper rifles, machine guns, shotguns, pistols, and we are debating whether chemical weapons are evil or not...

And we will be needing an air lift equal to the PL of Gnarley units after Edena posts the latest lists.

(he he he... nobody knows what my REAL intentions are... do they... who am I after... am I after YOU? Maybe YOU! Or it could be YOU!)

Last edited:

kaboom

First Post

what PL summary?

Last edited:

Remove ads