(IR) IR Interlude, between Turns 3 and 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shade might have bodies of fallen alliance NPC`s, especially Queen Yolande. We might give them back for a prize, raise or torment for eternity, I love choices.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
---William Ronald wrote:
So what do you think is the biggest surprise or best tactic of the turn. I will withhold from making any comments, except to say we have some very inventive people here. And that the Holy Rain tactic was far more devastating than even I imagined.
---

That seems to be the norm everytime the dwarven mountains are used. Flinty Hills, The Bloody Waste, I wonder what deadly antics those dwarves will come up with next.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
The Forsaken One said:

Serpent has the best quote of turn 3 with that arm of vecna :D

2nd turn was forrester with that kender quote

1st was Black Omega I thought with the "mountains, the mother of all weapon proficiencies"

They all rock ^^

Thank you most graciously Forsaken One but actually the kender quote was me as well (at least if we're talking about the same quote, and I think we do). :):):)

edit: The concubine thingie.

Last edited:

Edena I need answers to my first post in this thread as soon as I can... as soon as you give us the answers to that we can start planning with 10th level magic and strats.

The kender kissing concubine thingie :D

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Edena:

This was the tactic. The planars, constructs, and summoned creatures were the heart of the front line. The idea is to save countries. We can always get more summoned and created help.

We will honor the memories of the fallen.

You will also have to rule on who has the bodies. However, the Shade were overrun in a few places.

Take a few days of rest if you need it.

Good choice of quotes, everyone.

Okay since we crushed Celene and its capitol, I assume we have Queen Yolande.

Shade send a Sending to all their enemies.

In this Sending a great black temple is seen, covered with sculptures of torment and suffering. Then the sanctuary, where there is a giant monument of a Dark Knight on a Throne of Shadow, Shadowking himself. Here Darkness seems to be a living, malicious force of hatred and despair, and Shadows seem to be living. Place is liluminated with lanterns, so you can see an altar under the statue, and 7 elven children are lying tied to it, wearing ceremonial elven clothes of aristocrats. Their expressions are of complete, utter terror. In front of them surrounded by acolytes, stands a charismatic Shade human with black hair and short beard, his robes made of Shadowstuff, of moving Shadows taking new and new terryfing shapes. Next to him stands Queen Yolande, hands tighted behind her back, face completely pale. Shade speaks with a cruel smile:

-Greetings. I am High Prince Rivalen Tanthul of Netherese, Shadowlord and Archpriest of The Shade. You will have an unique chance to see our religious ceremony. These little elven bastards are all of royal blood, including son and daughter of Queen Yolande. We will honour our quests, they will be sacrificed to Lord Melkor. Then he speaks some words of icy hatred in unknown language, then once again in common:

-Hear me Lord Melkor The Mighty!Hear me Shadowking, hear me Lord of Darkness, you who rule upon the Void! Hear me and take this offering!

Then, suddenly, eyes of the giant monument are filled with purest Darkness possible and clouds of it descend down upon the altar. You suddenly feel a Shadow descending upon your heart, and promises of oblivion. Then Darkness reaches elven children ,and starts consuming them. They scream, and these are terrible, almost unhuman screams of absolute despair, pain and lack of any hope! Then their bodies grew darker and darker, and they merge with unholy Darkness. And Dark Clouds return to the eyes of monument, and vanish. Rivalen laughs, vision ends!

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Lord Melkor

While I admire your enthusiasm and dedication I strongly advise you to take the path of peace. The path of survival is surely the path of visdom. Do not fall into the same madness as Vecna.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Deep below Oerth, Kalanyr seeming almost a different being chuckles and dances through the streets, he stops and begans working a 10th level spell upon himself one to finalize the change he is undergoing and to make himself stronger. A golden globe of light forms around him and he sits within feeling the power flow through his vains and the change taking place inside and around him.

Edena- If Forrester did not achieve 10th level magic, I will use 10th level magic to ressurect Kalden & regrow Kas's arm.

-Edena. If Kalanyr used 10th level magic to enhance his personal PL how much would it rise, also can I use 10th level magic to change Kal's race?

Last edited:

Uvenelei

First Post
I'd think that giving Vecna's arm to Kas would be a horribly bad idea:

"Sir, we've attached the new arm. Sir? Sir! Why are you puncing yourself in the groin like that?! Oh, oops." ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads