(IR) Preparations for the IR, Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaboom

First Post
Error in claim list

Edna, the claim list does not show my claim to the Gnomish Sidewheelers of Greyspace.

Kesh

First Post
I'm afraid I have to relinquish all my claims. Due to personal problems, I probably won't be able to devote much time to the GIR. In fact, I may not be online at all anymore in a couple days. :(

lynux

First Post
about you thinking my claims are outrageous
My claims are my business
Being spread is my tactic not yours. I would appreciate you not mentioning my faults again.

lynux

First Post
William Ronald said:
Hi, just popping in for a few minutes. I wll be gone for the next few hours.

Lynux, the Forsaken One has valid points. Take a look at the map. I want you to have a chance to survive. Also, it helps to have a theme for your group.

The Forsaken One: Releasing your claims because it doesn't work is a good idea.

Kesh: Please pick up the powers that I have claimed on your behalf.

Everyone: I will be out until about 4 p.m. Chicago time. (As I write this, it is 8:21 a.m.) I will come back and answer your questions. Also, for new players. I have something reserved for you (Ishtarland). Also, people, talk to your friends here at EN World. I want to have Edena come back Monday and see more people here.

I plan to allie you know....
please do not change my configuration. If i lose and die then at least I can get back to my homework at a faster rate.

Hahahaha, lynux a bit touchy? You can't tell me you knew they were spread out like this. A well, since Mr touchy here wants to keep it this way he'll know from the 20th how great his "tactic" is.

Btw are you switching the 25 PL Illithid Spelljammers for the 30 PL Scro SPelljammers? Or are you gonna hold on to this unexplainable choise? Or if it's explainable explain :)

And if you would have correctly read my mssge it states that it was supposed as "constructive criticism". We're all just trying to help out. So don't take any offence plz.

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Kesh said:
I'm afraid I have to relinquish all my claims. Due to personal problems, I probably won't be able to devote much time to the GIR. In fact, I may not be online at all anymore in a couple days. :(

I'm sorry to hear that and I hope things turn out all right.

lynux

First Post
yeah ill switch with scro

sure, ill switch with scro. Plz do not refer to me as Mr. Touchy
and btw: im not planning some great tactic, infact my tactic is improv, but I made my decision, I heard your advice, I understood your point of view, and I have made my choice to keep what I have with exception to Scro.
Now, can we please drop the subject, Im tired of being public enemy #1

Hey don't see yourself as public enemy nr.1 I've been through the mangle myself last week cose I did some stupid crap to. it's jsut advise we give, we aren't trying to get to you or something. So you've got the point you made your decisions and so it's over. It's that simple. This is for fun and we are here to help and advise eachother that's all there is to it. i claimed some factions as well but when I looked at the map I had to drop them too because they didn't make any sense.

And tnx for switching the spelljammers, saves a conflict :)

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Re: yeah ill switch with scro

lynux said:
...I have made my choice to keep what I have with exception to Scro.
Now, can we please drop the subject, Im tired of being public enemy #1

I can respect that. And I wish you luck

And your not Public Enemy No. One. That would be the poor sod who's playing Vecna and his legions, followed by Abernastican (?), serpenteye, Mr. Draco, and the forsaken one. In that order (I beleve).

kaboom

First Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
im not planning some great tactic, infact my tactic is improv
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
mine is let you rip each other apart and then mop up the remains ;)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads