(IR) The 3rd IR, 2nd Turn (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalanyr

Explorer
William Ronald- The exchange of prisoners is agreed to, in the meantime the captives we hold our treated well, (better than our slaves in fact), they will be well fed and their wounds healed. We are willing to consider a truce (watchful of course) if you are agreeable. The terms are that you depart from the land myself and my allies held at the beginning of Turn 1 of the IR (Except for the Amidio Rainforest which you may have). If this is agreed to our troops go defensive and do not attack anyone not actively attacking them.

In this I speak for Forsaken,Festy & Myself!

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The research into what killed the Wild Coast and northern Wolly Bay is costly - many of the researchers die very quickly upon handling the stuff, and most become ill.
After taking stronger safeguards, it is discovered that this is the result of direct exposure to the Plane of Shadow.
And that, Shadowstuff is pouring into Oerth.
In the case of the Shadow Throne, the entire region is now caught between the Prime Material Plane and the Plane of Shadow, and the whole region will soon be entirely within the Plane of Shadow.

If the Shades win this war, the entire world of Oerth, and then all of Greyspace, will be pulled into the Plane of Shadow forever.

The land that is merely dead, from exposure to Shadowstuff, will revive itself in a few hundred years.
Powerful healing from druids, clerics, and infusions of large amounts of positive material energy (I'm talking about entire nations working on said effort) could restore the dead land to life in a few decades.

However, that is not possible while the Shades are present in the Shadow Throne.
Their poison continues to spread, the waters of the Nyr Dyv grow more sickly and deadly, and the greyish ruin continues to spread southward through Wolly Bay.

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
So, the Dark Union, now that it holds Almor, Nyrond, the Flinty Hills, Garrel Enkdall, and it's friends the Shades, hold the County of Urnst, while Acererak just destroyed the one Gate to Irongate, dooming that city, now is suing for peace?

Just where will this peace conference be held?
Just what concessions is the Dark Union willing to make?
And just who is willing to come to the peace conference?

Not Irongate. It demands the Dark Union HALT Acererak, NOW.
Not the Duchy of Urnst. It demands the return of the County of Urnst, and reparations for war damage.

Oh yes, the Dark Union might withdraw it's forces from the Delrunian border, for it is making the elves very unhappy.
And the Dark Union might stop it's assault on the Fleet of the Lendores, for it is making the Alliance of the Rising Sun VERY angry.

Then, perhaps, they might come to the peace conference.

We have made the offer of peace, now it is up for others to respond. We will end all hostilities and withdraw our forces from the zones of war beyond our own borders if the other side express some kind of interest in peace. Our efforts can not be unilateral. As for consessions, that will be determined in the peace conference, held in Chathold in Almor at the mouth of the Harp River.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Irongate states it will make peace with the Dark Union IF the Dark Union will stop the attack from Acererak against them.

Furthermore, I do not believe the Kingdom of Ulek or Lortmil Technomancy is very HAPPY about the fact that Acererak gated into THEIR kingdoms, destroyed THEIR gate (boobytrapped it so anything going through dies instantly) and is attacking THEIR allies in the east, while the Dark Union watches on and does nothing about it.

Last edited:

Maudlin

First Post
Ambassadors from Acererak assure the Dark Union that any resentment stemming from Irongate will be promptly pacified, and friendly relations resumed fortwith.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Yes, and Irongate comments that after they fall, Acererak will hold the entire southeastern part of the Flanaess.
Guess who's right on Acererak's northern border, they point out, with nothing in between?

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:

If the Shades win this war, the entire world of Oerth, and then all of Greyspace, will be pulled into the Plane of Shadow forever.

The land that is merely dead, from exposure to Shadowstuff, will revive itself in a few hundred years.
Powerful healing from druids, clerics, and infusions of large amounts of positive material energy (I'm talking about entire nations working on said effort) could restore the dead land to life in a few decades.

However, that is not possible while the Shades are present in the Shadow Throne.
Their poison continues to spread, the waters of the Nyr Dyv grow more sickly and deadly, and the greyish ruin continues to spread southward through Wolly Bay.

Conflict of interest overload! I currently represent the shade who wish to continue their planar pollution and the Dark Union who does not want to become a twisted wasteland. The God Emperor of the Dark Union sends a strongly worded request that the Shade minimize the influx of shadow matter and restrict the pollution to their own lands. The Shade stall the negotiations but show some, minor, willingness to come to some sort of agreement.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Conflict of interest indeed.
Until Melkor returns, I will speak for the Shades.

The Shades assure the Dark Union that:

1: Oerth will not be pulled into the Plane of Shadow
2: The poisoning won't affect Dark Union lands
3: The Shades have no harmful intentions towards the Dark Union.
4: The poisoning is a mere side effect of their presence, and easily annulled.

Serpenteye

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
Irongate states it will make peace with the Dark Union IF the Dark Union will stop the attack from Acererak against them.

Furthermore, I do not believe the Kingdom of Ulek or Lortmil Technomancy is very HAPPY about the fact that Acererak gated into THEIR kingdoms, destroyed THEIR gate (boobytrapped it so anything going through dies instantly) and is attacking THEIR allies in the east, while the Dark Union watches on and does nothing about it.

They can hardly expect us to turn against our allies. As long as the war rages there will be acts of war, that is simple logic. The Dark Union urges all powers to seace fire and attend the peace conference.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
To Serpenteye:

The Empire of Pomarj is willing to discuss the terms of a peace agreement. However, The mater of your occupation of Nyrond and adjoining terretories must be addressed, as well as the continued assult on the Iron leauge.

Though I have no claims to said regions, severial of my allies do, and as such this does concern me, and will factor into all negotiations with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases