(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 4 (thread 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena, I think a mistake was made. Earlier, Kalanyr teleported all of his Yuan-ti out of their empire to join up with the remainder of his forces, and gave the Yuan-ti lands, and all of their infrastructure to the DU. The army we sent south to fight in Hemponaland, therefore, is currently occupying all of our conquered territories and the Yuan-ti lands we gained from Kalanyr in exchange for letting him and his allies attack the shade through our lands.

[edit]- also, did you ever get the email i sent for clarifiction regarding the lands we gained from Kalanyr?

Last edited:

zouron

First Post
The being returns eating what would appear to others as a glowing bread, but in reality is the inner self of people. The Being stares deeply into the vortex discovering a sight most enjoyable to itself and once more it laughs, a cold and feverish laughter watching the feast on the dead and it speaks highly amused.

"Bloods flows, flesh rots, The dead's heart beat still."
"Living feasting on their shells, stomachs filled with rotten flesh."
"Ghasts see this sight, Ghouls will raise from the feast of flesh."
"The Dead shall prey once more, and the world in darkness lay."
"The Time for us draws closer, the candle of light flicker a last time."
"never more shall the light of day spread over land."
"But now we my ghast shall watch the undead raise once more."

The Being laughs again in its cold and feverish way, alone in its dark cave, perhaps it is for the best not to disturb it.

Last edited:

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
The death of so many people does not go unnoticed by the world of Oerth.

The poison from the Blood Waste is expanding, at the rate of 100 miles per Turn.
No 10th level magic will stop it now.
It's been strengthened beyond the power of 10th level magic to stop.

The Whyestil Sea is growing appreciably larger, spreading both northward and southward as the lands sink, and eastward as well.
Dorakaa has to be picked up and moved, in total, well to the north and east of where it has always sat.
Crockport is simply submerged.

The Whyestil advances westward into the Vesve Forest, then is stopped by the magic of the Faerie.

Delrune is sinking, growing slowly more swampy.

The Nyr Dyv is drying up.
It was an exceedingly deep sea, the Nyr Dyv. Now, people apparently will find out just how deep it truly was.
By the end of the Turn, the Nyr Dyv is only three-quarters of it's original size, but the lake level has dropped over 1,000 feet.

The building anger of the planet erupts in violence in the Yatil Mountains.
This range was not volcanic, has been known for it's quietude.
Not anymore.
Huge explosions are heard, and all of Perrenland shakes, as the western sky is filled with smoke, and rocks come raining down, and ashfalls follow.

Those venturing close enough see enormous eruptions in progress, dozens of them.
The fiery lava is flowing out at such a prodigious rate it is creating vast lakes of molten rock, and waterfalls of it cascade in red and yellow curtains down the eastern sides of the mountain range.
Many of the green valleys of the Yatils, which survived the Antimatter Barrage, perish now, buried under torrents of molten rock.

Sonnmonten, Aerlindre, and the Dwarves and Humanoids of the Yatils are all plagued with earthquakes and volcanic fumes.

In all of the other mountain ranges of the Flanaess, warning tremors and the smell of sulphur give an ominous warning as to what is coming.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Edena, perhaps this would be a good point to end the turn? after all, more than a month has passed, and people probably need some time to get their thinking back in order after so many world-shaking events...

Anabstercorian

First Post
Let's get cruel

Those of the Solistarim are destroying your food.

We are taking the bodies of the dead for our own pantries. We burn what we cannot carry home.

You will die hungry and alone and desperate, and you will never know that it was our hand that stole the food from your mouth.

<< Edena, we're doing the above, and we're doing it secret. The Solistarim are INCREDIBLY FRACKING BITTER over the demolition of our holy land (The Flannaes) and we want you all to die because of it. But we're doing it secret! We're being so secret we won't even give people who have 10th level magic a reason to even CONSIDER scrying us. Secret secret. >>

Creamsteak

Explorer
I will send forces to raid the city of the gods... I guess we can't do this till next turn if I am correct in thinking that most of the "actions" of this turn are over.

So Iuz has a new leader... hmm...

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
Well, you all heard Anabstercorian.

It would appear that someone has decided to bury (or at least, deal with) the dead.

However, there are 30 million corpses.

The Solistarim, have quite a job ahead of them, even with their capacity.

As for the MOTIVATIONS of the Solistarim ... I'll leave you to deal with that.

The cloaked figure works double time, triple time if possible on devouring every single corpse it can...ignoring the animals and demihumans, except for the strongest-looking as slaves for Mistress Tao (but fed)...

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz Plays his Hand

Iuz glances to his advisor... "I do believe that we have a virtual surplus of troops and workers all around us. I want them... I want them by the legions, the undead work quite well and never tire... create as many as you can muster if need be..."

The advisor nodded slowly, "Yes milord, what of the City of the Gods," he kept his head low.

The demigod peered back at his advisor, "Dispatch a raiding force to procure what we can... if the Torilians wish to strip it bare then we shall take what scraps we can. Be sure that it is handled quickly and with the utmost subtlety, for now we must lie in waiting..." Iuz did not look pleased and for a moment his form wavered, pulsing with sickening energy...

The advisor bowed his head once more, "It shall be done, as you command."

Iuz clucked his teeth stroking his chin...

The Empire of Iuz is moving to create as many undead as we can... and also pursuing a raid on the City of the Gods... with what forces we can muster...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases