• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 1)

Spoof

First Post
Edena I will do one thing in the fight. I will bar all travel with 10th level clerical and magical spells. That way the only way out is with 11th level magic. I will also possibly let other good forces in, but only enough to ensure victory.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Spoof,

I guess you will let me leave with the wounded if need be. Also, Hazen is slightly puzzled by your reference to the realms.:)

Mr. Draco: Good to see you back. I hope Serpenteye will return soon.

Edena: I e-mailed Kaboom. (And a lot of other people.) I hope he will be back. I will keep trying. I guess I will try to *cough* disarm *cough* if I am attacked. (Good call, Uve.)

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
Uvenelei, oh come on. Disarm? You honestly expect that to work? Kas is the absolute best sword-user in the IR (i checked the lists). There's no way you're disarming him of his own sword. Plus, if he sees them try, he can always fire off a burst or two of intense negative energy from the sword. :)

Uvenelei

First Post
I'm not going to be disarming anyone; there's no reason for me to do that. I'm not even I fighter.

The source of those seven consecutive Mordenkainen's Disjunctions, on the other hand... well, I'm won't say anything one way or the other... :)

Edena: No, I'm not showing up to sling spells around, just a joke.

edit: Actually, best swordsman is the world or not, Anab's +180 strength bonus makes for a quality disarm roll.

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
William, what are you planning on disarming with? The only item you have that wouldn't be sliced in half by my sword immediately is likely the crook of rao (i'm not even sure how that would stand up, artifacts are 12th level magic effective, so maybe there's a 50/50 percent chance for its survival?

Uvenelei, and how fast does he want to lose whatever he's fighting with? *cough* slice *cough*

P.S.- It's great to be openely evil! :)

Last edited:

Mr. Draco

First Post
uhh, just one more slight problem, while trying to disarm Kas, whoever is doing the disarming will be quite open to the attacks of Kas' elite guard.

Remove ads