(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 1)

Spoof

First Post
OOC: Ah Samantha tends to forget where she is sometimes :D

Well it is time for good little boys and girls to go to bed here, I will see everone in approx 8 hours take care and try not to get to many people killed ;) Unless your a bad guy of course then you can die all you want :p

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Creamsteak is here...

But I need to talk to Sollir about templates real quick before I can send it. Once I officially have sent it I will announce participation in the cool little duel going on probably.

William Ronald

Explorer
Let's see Mr. Draco, I could try to disarm you in the manner that Vecna did. (Edena, please note.) Energy blasts. Plus Hazen did not come alone. I imagine that will help to take care of the elite guard.

As for being openly evil, it is nice to see that the Union officially admits its true nature.

Melkor actively worked to spread the Red Goo and Shade Pollution. Some of which spread to Union territories. He also has been insulted by the God Emperor of the Aerdi.

Also, swordsmen have been disarmed by people with staves. The weapon should not be taken lightly. (There is an example of this in the Wheel of Time series.)

Also, Hazen does have a lot of power with the Crook of Rao.

Mr. Draco

First Post
William Ronald said:
Let's see Mr. Draco, I could try to disarm you in the manner that Vecna did. (Edena, please note.) Energy blasts. Plus Hazen did not come alone. I imagine that will help to take care of the elite guard.

As for being openly evil, it is nice to see that the Union officially admits its true nature.

Melkor actively worked to spread the Red Goo and Shade Pollution. Some of which spread to Union territories. He also has been insulted by the God Emperor of the Aerdi.

Also, swordsmen have been disarmed by people with staves. The weapon should not be taken lightly. (There is an example of this in the Wheel of Time series.)

Also, Hazen does have a lot of power with the Crook of Rao.

hmm...

Well, unless i'm forgetting something really big here, Vecna never tried to disarm Kas.

Secondly, the evil thing was OOC.

Thirdly, yeah, swordsmen have been disarmed by people with staves. But typically those swordsmen weren't wielding the ultimate in ginsu-knife level cutting ability. :)

Anyway, this sounds like it should be a good fight!

[edit]- you know, i'm really starting to get addicted to this sword. :)

edena, as soon as Kas gets to the battle, he'll shoot off a few negative energy blasts from the sword to "soften up" his opponents before he closes to melee range.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
If only I could be there... God I want to fight! As soon as my template is accepted I will go into dueling you Kas... (Polymorphed into an Arch-Angel Looking Version of Sanctus and Weilding a weapon which I believe your sword won't cut [for the sake of fun it better be able to be used against you]).

It's awesome to be a level 45 Paladin. Why, I think there should be a 9th level Paladin spell list just for me. Plus a 9th Level Ranger Spell list for being a 45 Ranger... Too bad Kas is epic in swordsmanship compared to me...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Creamsteak, it's always seemed curious how your PC has had a grudge of sorts against Kas. If it's not revealing too much, could you tell me the part of your character's background where that came about?

William Ronald

Explorer
Hmm, I was wondering when someone was going to get what I implied.:D

Seriously, Mr. Draco, I know it was out of character. However, in character, Kas knows there is still a truce between the Kevellond League and the Union of Oerth. Do you chose to violate that truce and lose the benefits that truce gains you, such as tech sharing?

Besides, Hazen has very good reasons to hate Melkor. Try several hundred thousand dead soldiers. And the little alliance he made with Vecna.

I believe the history of creamsteak's character is in the Rogues Gallery section of the boards. He has, or at least believes he has, a prior involvement with Vecna and Kas. (As Edena approved the character, I believe that Sanctus' story is correct.)

Remove ads