(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 1)

zouron

First Post
*In the middle of a room surrounded by paper like walls stands a crystal ball showing the events of the battle, around the crystal ball sits a gathering of the Eternal Union's men, one of them sits on a slightly raised part of the floor plan and could be reconized as Fujishi Zuroji, Commander of the Eternal Union, he looks around and says*

"Should weakness in Anabstercorian bbe obvious then it might be our chance, then sent the the second force and capture the chosen illithid, make sure he can harm none when here."

*One of the men bows to the commander and hurries out.*

Last edited:

Anabstercorian

First Post
Eek!

Anabstercorian buckles under the intense attack of Melkor! He sends a quick message to Forsaken One before running away in to the void, chastened.

Forsaken One:
Accept his offer and get me my damn ring back! We'll kick his arse later. I can't disarm Kas of his sword without full psionic power, and I'm out![/color!]

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC- Dear Lord Melkor,

You can cause me pain, but you have to wait till I get there, K? I won't arrive till I conveniently appear right after Vaergoth leaves, and I didn't declare a side just yet.

zouron

First Post
heh this is a fantasy rpg world, so I use crystal balls The Forsaken One :p

If you remember back in the other treads I do a lot of fantasy like stuff, such as staging an adventure to save the diplomates at the first peace confressence on Toril, AND left a tomb of magic traps behind when Zouron the Dark banished himself to domains of Dread (or ravenloft as the setting is named). Sorry if you find it out of fashion, but that is how I work and always will.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
To Zelda, and all the others in the IR

Zelda, you asked what happened.

What happened was ...

The IR died.

And then, and I'm only half-joking on this, we (I stress the WE ... all the players of the IR) threw a collective Raise Dead on the IR.

And it worked.

Black Omega is back, everyone. He just hasn't posted yet.
Creamsteak, Sollir, GnomeWorks, and Mr. Draco have affirmed they are back.

Zelda is back. Cheers to Zelda!

But Alyx, Darkness, Festy Dog, Forrester, Maudlin, Serpenteye, and Tokiwong have yet to return.
And Valkys will not return.

I suppose the IR could be upgraded to critical condition.
In Intensive Care, with about 20 tubes hooked up to it, and enough machines to fill the Lortmil Technomancy standing around it.

To ALL of you who have come back, I REALLY appreciate this.
Gods, you guys (and you, Zelda) are great.

dagger

Adventurer
I am sending Keoghtom, Murlynd, and Olinstaad (WITH THE AXE) to help William and Venus out.

Also can you change Olinstaads PL to 5 on the list and get rid of the extra 4pl of NPCs underneath? Thanks.

Tokiwong

First Post
Malachai ponders on the fate of the world in his absence... trying to recoup loses and see what madness has been wrought...

OOC: I am back just thought it was all over going to take a while to catch up...

Remove ads