(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 3)

Sorry Mr. Melkor, the red goop doesn't agree with me. Btw, Edena said saying that your secret bases were on Luna (earlier), you revealed your secret hideout. (he gave you time to edit your post but you're continuing the part about your bases on Luna still)

Anabstercorian

First Post
I just got lucky

I honestly had no idea that his Secret Retreat was on Luna! It was just a coincidence. All I remembered was that Luna had Red Goo veins and people.

That said, I have a feeling Melkor won't let us evacuate Luna safely, so I guess everyone on Luna is screwed. Becuase I AM going to sterilize the rock - Melt it to lava and let it cool in to a sphere of glass.

By the way, will the Teutonic hell of the surface of Oerth eventually cool in to a nuclear winter? Because I have friends who would like that, and enemies (Firelanders) who would really hate it. ^_^

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Forrester,

The Red Goo feeds on death and despair. When the armies and civilians of Oerth died, this fed the Red Goo. I thought you would have used hydrogen fusion bullets, or keep the destruction to a smaller level. Oerth is in ruins. It is a good thing that the Wanderer is dead, otherwise Edena would have to really edit his comments.

Forrester, this was a case of overkill. It is now up to you to decide the fate of Oerth. If you decide to destroy Oerth, then I suggest you let your allies evacuate to Toril.

In Character post:

Hazen stands in a large room in the Lortmils Technocracy's secret retreat. There are large screens showing images of massive global destruction. He can barely see them.

"Forrester! I tried to reach you and you went ahead and used the sun's hydrogen in large clumps. My army is dead."

"Why?"

"You could have deployed your troops, you could have used pellets of the hydrogen and still done great damage to the enemy. You have killed friend and foe alike. The Angels have suffered greatly."

"It is up to you to save or damn Oerth."

(OOC: Glad I got my civilians to Hope Island on Toril.)

Anabstercorian

First Post
Nope

If I actually found out, In Character, that your Secret Retreat was on Luna, I wouldn't even wait for them to evacuate the planetoid - I would sterilize it immediately.

Unvenilei, I recommend you do not break up Luna. It would be best if it remained a stable planetoid in orbit around Oerth. Perhaps, later, it could be terraformed in to a stable habitat. After all, it has no atmosphere to hold radiation and toxins, so once it cooled, it would be usable for raw materials. Besides, if you dissolve it to haze, that haze will fall to Oerth and cause even MORE dusty ecological damage.

Last edited:

Uvenelei

First Post
Ok, I'll give you a chance to sterilize it, but if the infection goes too deep, then Luna has to be destroyed in order to get rid of the Goo. Luna can be rebuilt later, anyways.

Tokiwong

First Post
William Ronald

Iuz sends a message to Hazen, "Greetings Angel... I am sure you are aware of the state of the world... sad isn't it? Perhaps my own timely intervention was not needed, but I am pleased that I was a catalyst. Do you understand my purpose, It is to bring the world to the brink... to thin the herds, remove the chafe... if it takes oblivion then so be it..."

Iuz smiled, "But I only wish to commend you in the hand you played in damning this world... perhaps we were on the same side all along... send my regards to Forrester..."

Last edited:

Remove ads