(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (End)

Serpenteye

First Post
A happy ending, but also a sad one. I'm going to miss you and the IR, it's been a wonderful time. Thank you, Edena. Thank you all.
:)

I'm expecting alot of postings to complete and desbribe all the plans.

If it's up to me were gonna see a new demiplane springing into existance and a cool project come to completion :)

Tokiwong

First Post
Iuz will be present... as will Talindra... his people on Taraakus busy constructing the Hall of Heroes.. deidcated to all who endured and perished in the conflicts... up to date.... Sanctus Punitor will be honored...

Last edited:

Serpenteye, if my plan comes to fruition I have a job for you :D

You'll have a AL change to LN..... that would happen...

But I might think you might like the job for it coems with great prestige and great responsibility.

But I think I can entrust a god with that, someone who has never failed in their duty and obligations and promises to me.

I'll give you the plan and offer the job if William and I work this out.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
My plans are to construct the Mana Fortress and then try and find out how to move this gigantic sphere of annihilation off of us.

Mr. Draco,

Everyone is invited.

Creamstake, the sphere of annihilation is a blessing.

The domain of hope can expand endlessly within it and no outside threats can enter it.

Nothing can move through nothing, through the void exept maybe one who coltrolls nothingness and everything and reshaped it :)

But that would take a god :) a god of dreams and we are working on that and that would at least take another IR to accomplish :)

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Well... If anyone wants to run a Rokugan game like the IR, I will be involved if you start after the 10th of July. Here are some of the schools you can select from in the version I am designing. I still need to do all the territories on the maps. The Industrial Rating is the rating of how much industry that school can perform. A rating of 10 gives a player 4 PL per turn. A rating of 20 gets a player 5 PL per turn. I'll open up a thread to talk about it...

Power Level Industrial Rating Allignment Clan
Kuni School (Shugenja/Witch Hunter) 10 10 Non-Evil Crab
Hiruma School (Shadow Scout) 10 10 Non-Evil Crab
Hida School (Hida Defender) 20 10 Non-Evil Crab
Asahina School (Shugenja) 10 10 Any Crane
Kakita School (Iaijutsu Master) 10 10 Any Lawful Crane
Daidoji School (Daidoji Bodyguard) 20 10 Any Lawful Crane
Tamori School (Shugenja) 10 10 Any Dragon
Togashi School (Tattooed Monk) 10 10 Any Lawful Dragon
Hitomi School (Tattooed Monk) 10 10 Any Lawful Dragon
Mirumoto School (Mirumoto Niten Master) 20 10 Any Lawful Dragon
Kitsu School (Shugenja) 10 10 Any Lion
Matsu School (Singh Rager) 10 10 Any Lawful Lion
Akodo School (Akodo Champion) 20 10 Lawful Good Lion
Agasha School (Shugenja) 10 10 Any Phoenix
Asako School (Henshin Mystic) 10 10 Any Lawful Phoenix
Isawa School (Void Disciple) 10 10 Any Neutral Phoenix
Shiba School (Shiba Protector) 20 10 Any Phoenix
Soshi School (Shugenja) 10 10 Any Scorpion
Yogo School (Shugenja) 10 10 Any Scorpion
Shosoro School (Ninja Spy) 10 10 Non-Chaotic, Non-Good Scorpion
Bayushi School (Bayushi Deciever) 20 10 Non-Lawful Scorpion
Iuchi School (Shugenja) 10 10 Any Unicorn
Utaku School (Battle Maiden) 10 10 Any Lawful Unicorn
Shinjo School (Kishi Charger) 10 10 Any Unicorn
Moto School (Moto Avenger) 20 10 Any Good Unicorn
Mantis School (Mantis Mercenary) 10 10 Any Neutral Mantis
Bear School (Bear Warrior) 10 0 Any None
Blade School (Blade Dancer) 10 0 Any Lawful None
Eunuch School (Eunuch Warlock) 10 0 Any Evil None
Shapeshifter School (Shapeshifter) 10 0 Any None
Kensei School (Weapon Master) 10 10 Any None
Yakuza School (Yakuza) 10 10 Non-Chaotic, Non-Good None
Shadowlands (Maho-Bujin) 50 0 Taint (10) Taint
Shadowlands (Maho-Tsukai) 50 0 Taint (4) Taint

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Well, I must say that, while I wasn't very active near the end, this has been one helluva game.

Thanks, Edena, and thanks to everyone else. It has definitely been an experience to remember... and I won't ever look at a map of Oerth the same way again...

---

Kessel GnomeWorks looks around.

"Well... it's over. Finally, over."

"But it's been difficult. Whenver we see one who had died, whenver we read the history we mangled... we must remember the past. For those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Certainly we now have everything we could ever want," He motions to the demiplane in general. "But there are always those lurking in the shadows, those that hunger for power or control. Are they rare, in this place? Most certainly! I would not think that someone would show up so soon after peace is attained..."

His voice trails off. He stops, shakes himself, then continues on in a louder voice.

"Remember the past, dear friends. Forgive, but never forget. Evil still lurks outside this place, darkness yet remains. While it shall be a long time, it shall strike again - have no doubt of that. It shall."

He sighs.

"But, of course, my words shall not be heeded now. We shall grow complacent, and forget all that has transpired here. The generations that shall come after us will be ignorant of all that has happened. And although it may be a different set of circumstances, this shall all happen again... but not necessarily with the same ending."

His voice grows more quiet, more of a whisper.

"Even as this place is perfect, the epitomy of happiness and joy, there are those who cannot live in such conditions. Some thrive upon the uncertainty of life, upon the possibilities that an uncertain world and fate can have. Others... require evil, hatred, and death to survive."

"We have seen, many things in the last several months. We have seen the development of nuclear weaponry. Powerful magics that even Vecna had not had access to. Strange new technological advances that we have today that, had we found them even two years ago, we would have been incredibly baffled. We have seen deeds both great and terrible. We have seen the purest good and the vilest evil, the truest law and the utmost chaos."

"Yet, through it all, we have persevered."

He pauses, and mutters to himself. "Gods, where am I going with this?"

He shakes his head, then continues. "Once more, I warn you. Remember the past, for those who do not are condemned to repeat it. Forgive, but never forget. In the times to come, our memories will fade... but the evil, my dear friends, will never fade completely."

"And that is all."

Remove ads