(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 7 (thread 2)

Serpenteye

A Shade that you recongise as High Prince Rivalen Tanthul, Archpriest of Shadow, aproaches your Domain in Mechanus, wishing to speak with you. He bows before God-Emperor:

-Your Majesty, I would like to inform you that there are many Shade, led by myself, that understand the fact that Melkor is leading us to oblivion, that understand the need for PEACE in current situation. If Union Of Worlds help us with 11th level magic, we shall be able to easily dispose of Melkor. Than, Shade under new leadership will destroy all of their Red Goo and fully ally with Union Of Worlds, we will also try to bring Iuz and Hellmaster to this alliance. Than, Union Of Worlds will be mighty, and Alliance Of Oerth won`t risk war with us. I have heard about this city of Peace you are creating, we shall aid you in this task. So will you help us?

Gurdjieff

First Post
A prayer for Peace

"They fled. They went back. Why?"
Angelika looks relieved, yet scared. The Black Brotherhood just left them, half dead, half alive. They could have easily been swept away with one single stroke. Yet they didn't.
"Is this a sign? Have the words of the angels ment so much to these warriors of darkness?"

"No"

In full armor, Yvar Grindos, leader of the normal army of the Emerald Order, sided with Angelika. "It is not over. We just got message from our ally, Hazen. They've found the Black Brotherhood, right on their doorsteps. They survived, easily. Yet the Black Brotherhood did some damage. Shall we ready our own attack? We can do more! We can do better! Give me the word and we'll strike, swift and strong!"

"No, my trusted friend. We shall stop this manace. We have been fighting for too long now. We must stop this. Give orders to the troops. We're going all-out defense. No more attacks. We shall stand strong in our own fortress, we won't fight others. We must keep the peace. Our task was to restore Oerth, yet we failed this. We had more important things to do. We must now hurry. We will set up a peace project, PROJECT EVANGELINE. Now, go, I must do my own tasks. You inform and ready the army."

"Yes, milady."

A message is sent to Hope Island, with great urgence.

"Alzem, warder of the Light, you have been struck badly. I just heard the news. I wish the lost souls peace.
I wouldn't sent you a message if it didn't have a giant priority. I'll get straight to the point. You're defenseless and after so many attacks, you and your people are vulnarable. Leave your Island for now. The Emerald Order will provide you with shelter, for you and your people. Do not fight back. I will also contact the other factions as soon as possible. Have faith, my dear Alzem. None is yet lost.

My regards,

Angelika, Lady of the Order."

A message is sent to ALL OTHER FACTIONS

"People everywhere, first off all, my regrets on your losses in the battles lately. I wish them peace. Second, everyone has probably heard about the Sending of the Angels. It's message is clear. We have a choice, people. We have our own future in our own hands, and with that, millions of our people in our factions. We must stop this war! It has gone far enough! If we continue like this, we'll be struck down, burned to the ground, crushed down like bugs. I will not let it come to that. If we continue to fight, this WILL happen. We WILL be destroyed, all of us. None will survive. The danger in the words the angels spoke is great. Do not underastimate it.
Here is the other side. The other thing we can do. We can live in peace. Yes, it is possible! There is only one way to achieve this though. It is to stop our meaningless battles. The wars must halt. We must trust eachother and take faith into our own hands. We must work together. We mustn't fight. I know even the greatest sources of Evil must see what can happen if we don't.

I am waiting for your answers, leaders, comrads and friends. I will do what is right.

With love,

Angelika."

A message is sent to Anabstercorian, Gnomeworks

My dear Gnomeworks, my friend Anabstercorian. I heard your bad news. My upright condoleances. Anabstercorian, I also heard the damage done to your people. It is not right. I am offering you, and you as well Gnomeworks, shelter. The Emerald Order will provide shelter for all. The only thing this offer for shelter demands is that you put down your offensive weapons. Do not attack anyone, not even your greatest enemy.

I am awaiting your replies to this offer.

Angelika, Lady of the Order."

With that, Angelika sits back, waiting for the other leaders to reply. She starts praying, as it is the only thing she can do now.

OOC: Edena, EVERY FACTION is sent the message, including factions like the Black Brotherhood.

Edena, could you comment on this, how succesful are my efforts:

Posted by Melkor:
Edena, my 11th level magic action for next day( 2) is to infuence people of Calimshan( if possibly also Amm and Tethyr) so they listen to Church Of Shade agents and Senator Malyk, and support breaking from Commonwealth. Of course my agents have almost infinitive supply of money for the purpose of bribes, and Order Of The Black Death, my elite order of Shade Assasins, Shadowdancers and Monks will help in disposing of uncorruptable officials, especially if those beneath them are more easy to influence.

Actually, what I am trying to do with 11th level magic in order of priority:

1) Influence people of Calmishan( if possible Amm and Tethyr, or parts of it) with 11th level magic mind enchantments, so they follow my agents and accept secession from Commonweath, also change their alignments to evil if possible.

2) Finish creation of City Of The Shade.

3.) Tansform all my population into Shadow Dragons.

'o Skoteinos

First Post
The Sending on Athas

Queen Vreagoth, using 10th level magic, tries to contact as many non-allied Athians as possible with the following sending:

<<Fellow Athians, I come to you in a wake of recent events to issue a call to reason. Let no human deny the perils of our times. While we battle one another, divided by the petty strife of our common history, the tide of a greater conflict has turned against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as nations and as individuals to set aside our long-standing feuds and unite.>>

<<The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us and we must seek
refuge upon higher ground lest we be swept away by the flood. The Dragon Kings are no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection they once provided is a phantom - a memory. With our enemies left unchecked, whom will you turn to for protection?>>

<<The devastation brought by the alien invaders is self-evident. We have seen our homes and communities destroyed by the calculated blows of the Shades. We have seen first-hand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish Red Army, unprecedented and unimaginable though they may be - these are the signs of our time.>>

<<The time has come my fellow Athians to rally to a new banner. In unity lies strength. Already many of the dissident factions have joined us. Out of the many, we shall forge an indivisible whole capitulating only to a single throne, and from that throne... I shall watch over you.>>

<<From this day forward, let no human make war upon any other human, let no Athian agency conspire against this new beginning, and let no man consort with Dark Powers, and to all the enemies of humanity seek not to bar our way, for we shall win
through NO MATTER THE COST.>>

zouron

First Post
Email For Hazen

Greetings Hazen, you have contacted us regarding the desires of the Eternal Union's plan for the future, and requested we tossed asside personal goals in return for peace.

Now to this we can clearly answer, what personal goals? we have attacked none, we have been working on restoring the word to the former glory, we have remained peaceful towards all factions and have not, since the honourable Commander Fujishi Zuroji took command, been in a single battle.
Is this not the peace you spoke off? can you come clean with an equally peaceful agenda and history? Can you say you have been equally tolerant? if not do not speak of doing more and casting aside personal goals to the Eternal Union.

We the Eternal Union have long since cast aside things we would normally do, namely hunting for the Criminal known as Anabstercorian, not attacking him other then demanding without backing it up that he surrender.
We have not used any questionable method to speed up the process of uniting the continent of Anakeris under a single emperor.
We have even rejected to attack powers that has not proven hostile towards us when demanded by you and the other powers that claim the banner of light.
We have even not taken a single action to forcefully change the nature of man such as it was set by the Celestial Council on creation, do you see any men in our faction that can turn into dragons? or any that are turned into glowing butterflies of extreme size? or any other change? no the Eternal Union consider of different people of many races all which are not changed in the name of good, the natural selection creation and the like is left to the wise Celestial Council.
Is this not being peaceful? futhering global peace? We believe it is, all our efforts is based on peace, yet not even a single factor would be saticfied until we use military arms in the name of "peace", what was our initial request? we asked for trade agreement, but said military actions would not be considered because our forces are dedicated to the continent of Anakeris's safety, for this no single power did care to keep themselves concerned with us because we would not help them in war.

Now clearly this letter of yours show that our effort is not appreciated, our magic used to clean the environment wasted on others that care not, well so be it we can stop casting spells that benefit others then ourself here and now.

Now on a personal note Hazen I would say I admire your strength in faith and mind and I most enhancted to hear news from the various sources available, I would even go so far as to say you are one of the greatest men today. I personally wish you well in your attempt to further peace, and if you doubt our works I give you a personal invitation to visit our land, see our projects that I can show, demonstrate how peaceful and how hard we work for benefitting not just our own faction but others as well.

Be well and may the ancestors grace your seach for peace.
- Muji Eviri, Diplomatic Officer.

Email to Angelika

Greetings Lady Angelika, the Eternal Union thank you for this encouragement and we agree. But We have not been in any war, we have not killed or had killed any soldiers or civilian since before the Honourable Commandor Fujishi Zuroji gained command over the Eternal Empire's Deligation, now known as the Eternal Union. But we will gladly support any nation's desire to stop the war.

- Muji Eviri, Diplomatic Officer.

OOC for Edena:

Day three: attack none, Defending Self.

Edena how goes the list of 11th level projects?

1) Remove ALL Red Goo from the continent of Anakeris and out over the border in a 200 mile radius.

2) Reverse all enviromental damages to the Continent of Anakeris and surrounding area caused in over the last 4 turns.

3) Regrow all lost vegatation on Anakeris.

4) Enhance secret project from turn 6 with 11th level magic.

5) (and final) remove all Enviromental Damages on the Oerth Crystal Sphere.

*is curious*

also an update on the success of the secret projet would be nice.

Remove ads