• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron DM 2010 Discussion Thread

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
It was tons of fun the first time around, but I think I'll have to bow out this time. (Heck, I just had to have the stamina to stat a flagstone and failed...)

And, for anyone else thinking of joining...
Ask me about my Unmentionable Services!

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
I watched the last Iron DM competition closely and I'd love to compete this time around.

Count me in!
Welcome aboard! I've got you down.

It was tons of fun the first time around, but I think I'll have to bow out this time. (Heck, I just had to have the stamina to stat a flagstone and failed...)
Bummer...you were one of my favorite contenders! (And I'm not just saying that because you defeated me in the second round last year, with your fancy beetles and feather tokens.)

And, for anyone else thinking of joining...
Ask me about my Unmentionable Services!
Hmm? :)

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
My Unmentionable Services almost lost me the third round. It involved, er, appeasing an Unhappy Goatherd. Then the judges remembered that they were elements they had selected for the adventure.

I may be convinced to judge an Iron DM, but I'll be gone for the next two weeks.

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing (He/They)
I may be convinced to judge an Iron DM, but I'll be gone for the next two weeks.
Judge would be cool. I haven't heard from any of the Rat Bastard DMs yet...but that's my own fault. (I haven't sent any of them any messages or e-mails, but will endeavor to do so in the next few days.)

I'll pencil you in as a judge.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
I haven't heard from any of the Rat Bastard DMs yet...but that's my own fault. (I haven't sent any of them any messages or e-mails, but will endeavor to do so in the next few days.)
I left a note at the Residence of the Baseborn Rodents, but I wouldn't expect any response before Monday.

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads