IRON DM 2021 Tournament

FitzTheRuke

Legend
That was a nail-biter!

(As an aside - I can't decide if I'm disappointed that I'm not competing this time or relieved. On the one hand, I'd be happy to be in this company. On the other... I'd probably be out by now. We'll never know.)

Rune

Once A Fool
That was a nail-biter!

(As an aside - I can't decide if I'm disappointed that I'm not competing this time or relieved. On the one hand, I'd be happy to be in this company. On the other... I'd probably be out by now. We'll never know.)
Well, I’m glad I’m not competing.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Congrats, Wicht!

I was certain you would win when I read your entry but once the first two judgments came in I actually started to hope I could win. . . :p But as a wise man once said, "Hope is for amateurs."

As for the Dark Sun vibes, that was purposeful. . . and I am considering running my next game in this setting, though perhaps a bit earlier in the timeline.

Wicht

Hero
Jim: Already the crowds are beginning to gather, eager anticipation on their faces for another exciting day of Iron DM. The energy is palpable. As we wait we cannot help but ask ourselves questions...

Bob: Have you seen my sandwich Jim?

Jim: What kind of ingredients will we see today?

Bob: It was a goblin ear bacon sandwich with extra onions and horseradish.

Jim: What sort of mood will the judges be in as they consider the entries?

Bob: They're going to be in a pretty dead mood if one of them ate my sandwich.

Jim: What kind of energy and creativity should we expect from the contestants?

Bob: I wish they would show a little energivity and get up here to help me find my... Oh there it is. What do you know? I was sitting on it this whole time. Ah crumb, I hate flat sandwiches. Might as well be eating a tortilla. Do you want it, Jim? Maybe I'll order in a pizza. Say Jim, isn't there a match today that you should be telling the folks at home about?

Jim: Indeed there is Bob, indeed there is.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/they)
Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases