• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IRON DM revival!

alsih2o

First Post
well, after a nightmarishly busy friday in the gallery i am more than ready to be smacked around by....er, um, i mean to smack around whoever is ready to best me...er, i mean whoever is brave enuf to face me!

(edit: originally posted under "Jester" as he was using my P.C. right before me, thanks to dinkledog for the help)

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
You too, Wicht. Good luck!

It always amazes me how different two entries can be. Especially for this one, the ingredients all seemed to plop together in a certain way, at least to me, that I really thought we would be stepping all over each other.

Wulf

tleilaxu

First Post
I just finished reading Wicht's entry (and am starting on Wulfs). I thought that wicht's was a really brilliant way to put the ingredients together and I'd actually like to use this adventure idea sometime.

If I can pipe in with my own criticism, what should the DM do if the PCs -do- use violence, either intentionally or unintentionally? What if the situation goes haywire? And also, the Dryad just wants the mushrooms for a cassarole? Funny, but it stretches the suspension of disbelief a bit. :)

Just finished Wulf's story. Brilliant! Extra points for including psilocybin mushrooms!

It is hard to say which will be chosen....

Last edited:

Psion

Adventurer
Incognito,

As much as I hate to say it, go ahead and drop me. I have business travel coming up and there are some things I need to get caught up on.

Last edited:

Tuerny

First Post
Even though the I am the one being bumped up to the empty slot, I am sorry Psion :(

I was looking forward to reading your entry.

Oh well.

I am looking for my chance to compete.

:)

Remove ads