• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IRON DM revival!

Tuerny

First Post
Hehe. Actually Vaxalon knows I am kidding. I talk to him all the time and know that if for whatever reason I am lucky and skilled enough to make it that far that I will have quite a challange ahead of me. :)

Psion

Adventurer
Hey, what gives... you emailed me, and then I come back from lunch and you are offering up my spot. :( And I already said that Friday was not good for me. :(

If ya' gotta jettison me, go ahead. I do have other things I should be doing. But I'm warnin' you if you do, the competition with get stiff, as Jesse is no creative slouch. :)

incognito

First Post
Wicht/Wulf Ingredients...GO!

Mushrooms
Dryad
Hand carved pipe
Underground lake
a conflict of interest
Awakened dove - with levels of Ranger :D

until 8PM Sat. gentlemen - start your engines...
edited for spelling

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Re: Wicht/Wulf Ingredients...GO!

incognito said:
Mushrooms
Dryad
Hand carved pipe
Undergrond lake
a conflict of interest
Awakened dove - with levels of Ranger

Conflict of interest? Somebody refresh my memory... Aren't we talking about Wicht "dryad in the ship's mast" here? How's that for a conflict of interest?

Dibs on the "dryad in the hand-carved pipe!"

Wulf

incognito

First Post
Psion, apologies

I am not trying to give away your slot - really!

As the 8th seed, and because I was getting strapped for time pairing-wise, I was emailing a few of the bottom seeds to get the ball rolling after Thursday's server slowdown.

Monday is better for you, yes?

I like Psionics

:p

Last edited:

Rune

Once A Fool
Sorry I'm late, incognito! Haven't been able to access the boards so much.

...And, damn! I was holding out for a round with Wulf, as I've already tested myself against Wicht (and came out lucky :D).

Well, maybe I'll still get my chance.

Now, if only I could learn this "smack"-speak, with which you all seem familiar.

Oh, and I've read some of Teurny's stuff. He would, indeed, be a tough competitor.

Good luck, Wicht and Wulf. In two seperate Iron DM contests, you have each entered my favorite entrees.

I don't know who to bet on.

Psion

Adventurer
Monday is better for you, yes?

Should be. The weekend would be better yet, but I guess I could endeavor to get some reviews done instead. Or I could take a hack at this one in the home game... :)

Conflict of interest, eh? Sound like a rough one. "Once there was this reviewer that also playtested..." :)

incognito

First Post
Re: Wicht/Wulf Ingredients...GO!

seems like it's harder for Wicht, Wulf...

can't post the same story twice yuou know...

truth be told, the generator I used popped out Nymph, but somehow I typed Dryad and so Dryad it will stay...

MerakSpielman

First Post
I just read through this thread.

I'd never heard of Iron DM until now.

This is REALLY COOL!!!

I would have loved to get in on it. :( oh well...

Question: What generators are you using to come up with the lists? I'd love something like that to give me ideas for my games.

I'd be willing to start a petition to have an IRON DM game always going on here.

Tuerny

First Post
Thanks for the vote of confidence Rune and Psion :)

< pimping > Have either of you gotten the chance to check out my story hour?< /pimping >

;)

Last edited:

Remove ads