Iron dm summer champion announced!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Rune said:

Crap. Okay, you got me on that one. It should read "altar." Ideally.

Nope. Sorry. No editing of posts. No exceptions.

I await two fantastic tales detailing this sacrificial alter. It's a viable ingredient!

Wulf

cool hand luke

First Post
To change or make different; modify: altered my will.
To adjust (a garment) for a better fit.
To castrate or spay (an animal, such as a cat or a dog).

darn, I was looking forward to seeing alter used. I think the last definition could really create an interesting story.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
cool hand luke said:
To change or make different; modify: altered my will.
To adjust (a garment) for a better fit.
To castrate or spay (an animal, such as a cat or a dog).

darn, I was looking forward to seeing alter used. I think the last definition could really create an interesting story.

Yep... I had visions of someone taking one for the team and putting on the Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity.

Best not to talk any more about it though, let's not ruin the ingredients for the competitors.

I will be ready anytime after 3 PM Eastern. That's a little over 2 hours from now.

Wulf

Rune

Once A Fool
Wulf Ratbane said:

Nope. Sorry. No editing of posts. No exceptions.

I await two fantastic tales detailing this sacrificial alter. It's a viable ingredient!

Wulf

Too late, I've already changed it. However, I've been known to make creative use of misspelled ingredients in the past...

Also, to confirm, Wulf are you good to go at 3 Eastern time? Or even now, since you're around?

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
Whoa.

I came back here after some procrastination at work to copy and paste the ingredients to send to my home email, and suddenly, my sacrificial /alter/ is gone!

I can start over, I guess, but this editing of ingredients sabotages what I was doing pretty heavily.

Rune

Once A Fool
If you want, anonystu, use either one of them, or use them both.

Wulf Ratbane and cool hand luke, I'll call for a check in at 4pm. Eastern time.

Anytime I make a mistake like that in the ingredients lists, I'll not penalize anybody for using my mistake against me. I'll alter my mistake in the list, if it's caught, but I won't expect you to adhere to my alteration if you've got plans with the original.

Fair?

Last edited:

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
Sounds like a quite reasonable precedent to me to set. I thought it was a misspelling from the start, but came up with something interesting based on it, and well, you'll see tomorrow.

Okay, I'm going thread-deaf from here on out. See you tomorrow!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads