Iron dm summer champion announced!

Rune

Once A Fool
nemmerle said:
If I can do it tonight - I would really like to. . . I guess we'll wait and see. . .

Okay, but I don't think Wulf's checking the thread out until 9ish and I don't want to post before then, even with a 3-hour extension. So, it's you're choice.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Rune said:

Okay, but I don't think Wulf's checking the thread out until 9ish and I don't want to post before then, even with a 3-hour extension. So, it's you're choice.

But he said it was okay. . .

Rune

Once A Fool
nemmerle said:

But he said it was okay. . .

Sorry, Nemm, I totally missed that.

Okay, check in as soon as you find out you're free for the evening and I'll post your ingredients at 6PM Eastern TONIGHT, unless it takes you longer to find out you're free. Under no circumstances, however, will I post ingredients past around 9PM, so keep that in mind.

cool hand luke and Seasong, this does not change your schedule at all. I will post the ingredients for your match TOMORROW NIGHT at 5PM Eastern!

incognito

First Post
Rumors of my demise...

are not that exagerated, as luck woud have it.

Demise in a 3E sense, you understand.

I just wanted to take a second to call out Seasong, PirateCat, (contact), Rune, <coff>RBDMs Club<coff> , and all the other writers...even friends, who have asked after me. You guys make role-paying worthwhile.

In truth, you even make reading about roleplaying worthwhile.

I spent much of today savoring Rune's Summer IronDM: a rare luxury for me, these days. Suffice to say that climbing the corporate ladder means not only less time for the boards, but a suspension of my two campaigns.

I'll lurk - and perhaps congradulate the victor. And who knows? Perhaps I'll be lucky enough to return, at some point.

:)

ohhh...and Wulf - good luck, don't tell anyone but I'm betting my hard earned gp on you!

Remove ads