• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Iron dm summer champion announced!

Ozmar

First Post
Drat! I was hoping someone would have dropped out by now...

Great adventures everyone! Keep it up! My file of instant adventure ideas is growing...

Ozmar the Lurking Alternate Iron DM Contestant

Pbartender

First Post
Rune said:

Heh heh. Chairman Rune. I like that. Now, all I need is a big pepper to bite into.

Edit--well, since this is Iron DM, maybe an edible d20 of some sort.

Can someone photoshop up an image of Chairman Kaga taking a bite out of a big d20?

Ask and ye shall receive...

Attachments

• irondm.jpg
    irondm.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

Quickbeam

Explorer
Wulf:
Thanks for the sentiment. I'd be thrilled to participate in a "just for the heck of it" grand finale. But, whether or not such a matchup transpires, the winner of this tourney will have earned the title Iron DM regardless. And yes, I'll stick around this thread. I love this game.
As for odds on the final match...I'll keep my hunches private. But you get my vote just for using the word chutzpah :D!!

Rune:
No argument on seasong being the reigning champ, and deserving a free pass into the field of eight. He beat me in a close Final battle this spring, and does the title of Iron DM proud. I think Wulf was simply saying that in some past tournaments, a former champ was invited to face the current champ in a battle royale.

Pbartender:
That picture rocks!! Way to go!!

Last edited:

Rune

Once A Fool
Quickbeam: I know. I lost to Vaxalon in just such a round. Incognito later set a precedent for doing it the way it is being done, and I feel it is the best way to do it.

Pbar: You rock!

Last edited:

seasong

First Post
Re: Round 2, match 1: cool hand luke vs. Seasong

Rune said:
Femme fatale
Crumbling temple
Origami golem
Pearl
Forboding mansion
Ex-monk
Nice. The pearl is giving me a funny feeling :). And I see at least one trap, you bastard. I'm going to have to include a definition in my submission, just to survive...

Oh, and Wulf... I've got it in my sig. See? See?

Rune

Once A Fool
I think Wulf may have been making a snide comment about a certain former Tripple Iron DM Champ who used to have an enormous Banner proclaiming his accomplishments in the first three Iron DM tournaments at ENworld.

But that's just a guess. ;)

The tournaments just wouldn't be the same without trash-talking.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads