Iron dm summer champion announced!

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Rune said:
Wulf, if you're good to go today, at what time?

OPTIMAL timing would be 9:00 PM EST-- but if luke needs it by 5:00 PM, I can do that, too. It just means I won't have the luxury of working on it tomorrow after work instead of during work.

I make no promises for Wulfian goodness. It is up to the judge to both challenge and motivate me. Little digs and backhanded slights about my inability to get past that so-tough second round are not enough... "A" for effort, though.

Wulf

Rune

Once A Fool
Wulf Ratbane said:

OPTIMAL timing would be 9:00 PM EST-- but if luke needs it by 5:00 PM, I can do that, too. It just means I won't have the luxury of working on it tomorrow after work instead of during work.

I make no promises for Wulfian goodness. It is up to the judge to both challenge and motivate me. Little digs and backhanded slights about my inability to get past that so-tough second round are not enough... "A" for effort, though.

Wulf

Hey, now...I meant that sincerely--your match in particular was very, very close.

As for challenging you, I'll do my best. As for motivating you...that's what the time-limit's for.

Cool hand luke, is 5:00 as late as you can do? If so, CHECK IN and I'll post ingredients at 5:00PM EST TONIGHT!

If Wulf is okay with it, I'll extend the Deadline to 9:00PM EST, but that technically gives you a 4-hour advantage (except for the not-having-internet-thing).

In either case, both of you CHECK IN!

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Rune said:
Hey, now...I meant that sincerely--your match in particular was very, very close.

Don't feel bad, we all make mistakes in judgement from time to time.

My next entry will be an Homerian epic... The PC's, of course, will merely watch the figurative Fall of Troy... but-- goddamn!-- the backstory, man, wait till you see the backstory!

Wulf

Rune

Once A Fool
I need to hear from Wulf before I can extend the deadline. If I don't hear from Wulf, then I will still post the ingredients at 5:00PM.

Wulf, I'll give you until 9:00PM TONIGHT to okay the extension, otherwise, the deadline will be 5:00PM TOMORROW.

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Rune said:
I need to hear from Wulf before I can extend the deadline. If I don't hear from Wulf, then I will still post the ingredients at 5:00PM.

Wulf, I'll give you until 9:00PM TONIGHT to okay the extension, otherwise, the deadline will be 5:00PM TOMORROW.

Extend away... It's okay with me.

Remove ads