D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

eayres33

Explorer
Sorry a very long Saturday made me feel like I needed all of Sunday to recover.

So to answer JustinCase, if you used the stump remover on the surface of the bridge it would prevent any siege type weapons from crossing until repaired and would slow any large scale troop movement. But small patrols and scouting parties would be mainly unaffected.

On to Ancalagon’s questions.
1.For the fog it hit where Fitz had placed it, which I think was the 20ft radius square that would cover the most party member at the time it was cast. I don’t think the fog moves but I could be mistaken.
2. I have Lal at G14 and for some reason I labeled him LR, if you would rather still be in the fog at H14 I am fine with that, I believe your post had you running towards the bridge so I moved you 30 feet in that direction.
3. Yes the number came up supper small due to the size of the map, and somehow even smaller when it gets attached to the post, if I use a map of this size again I will most likely rescale it to 10ft to make it easier to read.
4. Yes the upper right hand portion of the map has the fir trees with are the tip of a very large forest.

And that's what I get for not checking the IC thread before answering questions in the OOC thread, like I said it was a long weekend. So Lal can be anywhere in the general area, except H14 or of course any other character's space.:p

And now I quote the wrong response, I'm going to go get some coffee.

eayres33

Explorer
Also for Lal or Flint the townsfolk won't block your path, if you want to move through or end up in one of the spots they are currently in I will just move them a little bit further down the bridge.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
... You described Loosh as "missing the Hobgoblin through the mist"... But he attacked the goblin G2 from out of the mist, and his 17 should have got him for 7.

We are in enough trouble as it is!:)

eayres33

Explorer
... You described Loosh as "missing the Hobgoblin through the mist"... But he attacked the goblin G2 from out of the mist, and his 17 should have got him for 7.

We are in enough trouble as it is!:)

Sorry I read the attack as going at the Hobgoblin on the bridge, I will correct it.

SunGold

First Post
OOC: That's kind of my point. If I get hit at all, I am going down.

Ok, but you chose to spend this round attacking instead of getting across.

Are you out of spell slots? Can you not Healing Word yourself and take the OA? Edit: Nevermind, I see you used your BA on the 2nd attack.

Regardless, it's not up to me. Flint's the one with the stump remover.

River Song

Explorer
from my understanding the archers do no have melee weapons and therefore cannot do an AoO, the big guys can but only one.

Use the disengage action to get to a safer spot or dodge as your action so they are at disadvantage?

Remove ads