D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion 5E conversion (OOC)

eayres33

Explorer
Yes, Vane did all the hard work making the formula it should be like a cook book. Add one part this, and 2 parts that mix together, insert fuse light fuse run. Something simple like that.

Jason.knepper

First Post
Hey all. I'm out in the field leading a training event for my unit. I'll be checking in when I can, hopefully at least once a day but I may miss one or two. Should be home by Friday evening and back to an easier routine. Sorry for any inconvenience. I'm enjoying the game.

SunGold

First Post
Hey all. I'm out in the field leading a training event for my unit. I'll be checking in when I can, hopefully at least once a day but I may miss one or two. Should be home by Friday evening and back to an easier routine. Sorry for any inconvenience. I'm enjoying the game.

Take care. Corsa will have Raux's back. :)

eayres33

Explorer

Thanks for letting us know.

Greenmtn

Explorer

Make sure you bring back MRE's for the group, sounds like we need all the food we can get. ;)

eayres33

Explorer
[MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], I have never DM'd or played a Wild Magic Sorcerer before, so to begin with I'm going to have you roll on the chart after Flint cast a spell of first level or higher.

If this seems to powerful we may adjust but I'd like to see the surge table in action.

Remove ads