(IRR) 1st Rokugan IR: Where should it start?

Where should the Rokugan IR start?

• Crab Clan

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Mantis Clan

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Ox Clan

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Unicorn Clan

Votes: 1 9.1%

Black Omega

First Post
Zelda Themelin said:
\But magic's importance might come out of fact, how many people in said army are able to cast spells. Currenly they are quite rare, compared to 'common masses', yes?
Oh,magic would be important no matter what. Shugenja are rare enough it's not considered dishonorable for them to surrender in battle, unlike all other members of the Samurai caste. Becoming a shugenja is something the person is born to. On the other hand, they aren't so rare they are not commonly used in battles.:)

Tokiwong

First Post
Black Omega said:

Oh,magic would be important no matter what. Shugenja are rare enough it's not considered dishonorable for them to surrender in battle, unlike all other members of the Samurai caste. Becoming a shugenja is something the person is born to. On the other hand, they aren't so rare they are not commonly used in battles.:)

That is well put on another note as far as the Four Winds go the Moderator most likely myself will represent them...

Who are the Four Winds you may ask? They are the four heirs to the empire after the current Emperor Toturi I was killed by an unknown Oni...

More info forthcoming on that...

I agree that technology will more prominent and able to counter more powerful magics... but a mixture of the two would be greater still... but being that all magic is at the whim of the kami... one must be respectful...

Another mechanic is Honor... that is very important to Rokugan and it will be important to the IR... you can be desicable but you must act with honor at least publicly unless you are the Shadowlands or just don't care.... but their will be repercussions...

But most of all we just need to have fun... Creamsteak you are doing great work... and Black Omega thanx for the help

Creamsteak

Explorer
Allright, since most of the lists and rules are done (though they need proofing and such) I will open the 1st Discussion Thread for the start up. I will also open a recruitment thread on the main board. I will post the lists and then the Rules. The first post in the thread will be an explanation.

Remove ads