Is there any spell which remove conditions such as dazed, nauseated, etc?

Darklone

Well... good question

Dispel magic will of course remove the effects of stinking cloud. As for the other things...

I would rule that remove paralysis will certainly cancel nauseating effects as well as stunning or dazing.

RogueJK

It's not "Rouge"... That's makeup.
You could also create a generic 3rd level Divine spell, along the lines of Remove Curse, Remove Blindness/Deafness, and Remove Disease. Such as "Remove Condition".

Or you could allow any of the other "Remove X" spells to be switched around to affect any certain condition of the same approximate power level.

But since Dispel Magic is the same level, I'd just stick with that. You might consider only allowing a Dispel Magic that is cast by a Cleric or Druid to have this effect, though.
You are magically healed by the... wizard?!

As I stated in a previous post, I'd only allow this to work on magical effects. No healing Little Timmy's stomach ache with a Dispel Magic. Or Big Timmy's hangover...

DM_Matt

First Post
Striderman said:

That is so simple and perfect that I can't believe none of us thought of it before. hehe. :)

Not to be so smug, but I posted a thread on this like a year ago. The conclusion was that no, there really is no spell in the PHB (this was before MgoF and the spellcasting class books, iirc , but they didn't include it either), but that Freedom of Movement and Heal would do it, altohugh they are rediculously high level for what you get out of them in this case.

Now that i think of it again, how about any spell that can cure all the damage that was associated with the attack that caused the effect will work if there was damage associated with the effect? (this obviously is more for monk stunning fist/pain touch stuff than say, color spray.)

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Now that i think of it again, how about any spell that can cure all the damage that was associated with the attack that caused the effect will work if there was damage associated with the effect? (this obviously is more for monk stunning fist/pain touch stuff than say, color spray.)

Er.

Now, if Damage Reduction prevents all damage from an attack, then Stunning Fist fails to work.

It also prevents injury-type poison from working.

Would you let a CLW that cured all damage from a spider's bite also remove the temporary ability damage caused by the poison?

What if someone is stunned with an attack that did 4 damage... and then chopped with a sword for 4 more damage... and then cured for 4 points. Does the cure affect the sword wound or the stunning blow damage first? Depending on the order, how do you know if the spell is curing "all damage associated with the attack" that caused the stun?

-Hyp.

Remove ads