• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is your name unique?

Templetroll

Explorer
There are LOTS of trolls online but I don't think I've ever run into a templetroll. My name was from my first gaming group which played at Temple U in Philadelphia. The troll part should be kinda obvious. ;)

Usually if I try to register for something and it already has a templetroll I realize I had registered before and get annoyed if I don't remember the password. :eek:

TW, good idea! I googled myself and found only one non-*ME* post. some guy named Templeton signed a post templetroll after he got snarky in french.

Last edited:

Aaron L

Hero
There are lots of Aaron Ls out there, I would imagine. On other message boards I am RyokoMocha, though, and Ive never ever seen another.

CarlZog

Explorer
It's mine alone. Can't imagine who else would possibly want it.

CaptZog in a couple other places, but that, too, is me alone.

Wyn A'rienh

First Post
I'm not sure about Wyn A'rienh, as this is the only place I use that name. I'd guess that it's pretty unique though ...

I really like to fiddle with names, so I usually pick a new one every time I register somewhere new. My favorite, the one I always try first, is usually taken - Bonanza Jellybean. Love that name (and the book it comes from).

Philthulhu

First Post
The current username has never ever been stolen. Yet.

There are, however, a lot of Philthy's out there.

And so, by refusing to corrupt my name with the dirty Base10 numbering system of human minds, I transmogrofied into Philthulhu, overlord of insanity and gibbering nonsense!

Neither 527 nor 42 are the ultimate numbers of the universe. Kebab is. At least, that's the translation into dirty Earth-speech. It is no coincidence that on this world the ultimate number of the universe correlates to the ultimate meal after a night of alcoholism. Nor the ultimate case of gastro the day after.
Such concepts as the ultimate universal number that holds the very fabric of space-time together simply through its very existence were not meant to be devoured by human digestive tracts...

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I think some people may be Jdvn's as a joke to me, but no one else is seriously a Jdvn.

NiTessine

Explorer
To my knowledge, there are no other NiTessines online. It's actually a corruption of the original form from a Forgotten Realms novel.

On ezBoards, I think my account name is NiTessine the Tea Elf.

Timothy

First Post
Hy name is original, it must be, right?

Right

Right...

No really, it's short for Timothy Backs, or, even further back, Timothy Backslasher. I haven't found any of them around.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads