• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Is your name unique?

MonsterMash

First Post
I've been able to register as MonsterMash on quite a few sites (Necromancer Games, Randomlings House, RPGNet), but I have different screen names at Slashdot and ebay and at Amazon I've actually got my real name there.

Tom Cruise said:
No, I've never seen mine anywhere else.

For those of you getting your names stolen, maybe it's because you don't know the history of messageboards and the Internet and basic elementary psychology.

I, of course, do.

Hey Tom.

Can't say as I blame you, I mean if I'd managed to brain wash a hottie half my age into marry.... (does some quick math in head). Ummm, I'd have to go to Arkansas for the nuptials (Utah maybe, I'll ask Jerry Lee Lewis about that).

Remathilis

Legend
All remathilis's are mine. A purely nonsensical word, never had problems with it.

My other common UID: Notajediyet, has had some I couldn't use it with. I was surprised it was available on livejournal...

Actually; for a while I couldn't use remathilis on AOL: my friend registered it so that I couldn't as a gag. He unregistered, but wanted to see what would happen when I typed it in and say it was already in use...

Never seen another Vraille Darkfang.

Seen Darkfang once or twice, but never Vraille. But, I don't hang around French speakers much.

Vraille is bastardaization of Vrai, French for Truth and Aille the Je form of the verb to go.

So Vraille is Truth I Go (kinda). It was for a LG Koblod Cleric I played in 2nd ed. So, I guess I'm comparing the French to Kobolds. One of the aforementioned parties should feel insulted. And one should feel complimented. I just can't figure out which.

(Just kidding all you french people out there, I luv ya, you make some good mustard) ;)

Calling French's Mustard french makes real french people turn a really unique shade of purple.

BTW, Just discovered a really great French olive called the picoline (sp?). Best olive I've had.

ThirdWizard

First Post
Way back, I used to go by Manwe, but I soon found that it wasn't nearly as obscure as I once thought. Tolkienites are everywhere on the 'net. So, I switched to ThirdWizard, which I've always gotten since, except I couldn't get it on AIM. Darn you, AIM! :(

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
I'm the only John Q. Mayhem.

Anywhere. Google displays no others with my name. It's nice :)

I've been mimiced only once in Red Faction, the only online game I play. And I've got a very unique style there, with a bunch of people who know me, so the wicked fellow was unmasked post-haste :]

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Tarrasque Wrangler said:
I googled my user ID (which was unique, natch), and found out Mythusmage quoted me on his blog from one of my posts here. I'm a star!

:lol:

How many pages did you get? Last I googled my username I got more than I expected. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads