• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

Scotley

Hero
Yes, Happy Thanksgiving All! I will be posting though Friday evening, perhaps even Sat. Morning, but them I'm going on a little trip for my 8th anniversary and won't be back until Tuesday. I hope we can wrap up the big pig before then so you can use my absence to plot your next move.

mleibrock

First Post
Scott, I did take a level in mariner and have made the changes on the online character sheet.

Basicly I put 3 pts into bluff
2 pts into climb
2 pts into appraise, cross class so up 1
1 pt into intimidate

Do multiclasses all have the same ex-p for leveling up? I ask because from what I see, I have 20,100 exp pts and I seem to need 21,000 to level up. With the new rules, all classes take the same amount to level up correct?

Let me know what you want me to do, I can hold off on leveling up or I can add the 900. At this point I have changed the online sheet to reflect a level increase.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Your math is off somewhere. I just gave you 9100 exp. You started the game as a 6th level character with 15000 exp. That means you have at least 24,100. I'm sure I've given exp previously as well.

Erland

First Post
I'm going to be travelling tomorrow and not getting back 'til the 27th. I'm taking the laptop, but don't know if I'll be able to get signed on while I'm gone. If necessary, Scott can play my PC til I get back.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads