• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl OOC

Hey, guys! Nobody even told me this thread was even here!

If we're xp hos, then I guess scotty is our pimp, hehe

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
mleibrock said:
darn, now the secret is out and everyone will be looking at the OOC thread!
mwah ha ha ha ha

So, somebody remind me, please -- what's coming up next for us? I think I heard that Radoon and Gnurl will be the only remaining characters from the most recent party? (Gnurl may not be ORIGINAL as far as the start of the campaign goes, but he is MY first character.)

I don't know about you guys, but I've been feeling a little bit seasick lately! Could we find us some terra firma to tread upon for a little while? After all, it's supposed to be an ISLAND empire, not an ocean empire! :p Just the quiet bitchings of your friendly, neighborhood wee wizard.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Even worse for me, if our friendly GM decides to switch this game over to 4E - my understanding is that they're doing away with the Monk. Just my luck - I finally get a chance to play a Monk at a decent level . . .

Oh, well - I'll not give in to panic from what is mere speculation at this point.

Scotley

Hero
I am highly unlikely to switch this game to 4e and even if the group wanted to go that route it couldn't happen for at least a year.

I know we talked about a deity for H'Roosh at one time, but I'll have to find my notes from like 4 years ago.

Leif

Adventurer
Mowgli said:
Even worse for me, if our friendly GM decides to switch this game over to 4E - my understanding is that they're doing away with the Monk. Just my luck - I finally get a chance to play a Monk at a decent level . . .
Oh, well - I'll not give in to panic from what is mere speculation at this point.
They're also saying that gnomes may be absent from 4e, so if did switch someday, Gnurl would instantly polymorph into a HALFLING or something. :p

Scotley

Hero
Gnomes aren't really going away. They just may not be in the players handbook. You'll have to wait six months until the book 'Complete book of big-nosed little pranksters' is released. :p

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Scotley,

Are we about through fighting, etc. for the day? I want to level-up Gnurl, but I won't until the day's action is all done.

Scotley

Hero
You're benevolent DM has decided that no more attacks will be forthcoming today; however, you may choose to go out and seek trouble.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads