• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire OOC, (Closed)

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
You're benevolent DM has decided that no more attacks will be forthcoming today; however, you may choose to go out and seek trouble.
Is this the same "benevolent DM" that just totally slew our bud Rook?

Scotley

Hero
I fear it is. Once the adventure is over I may look at adding some new players if you guys want to continue. Todd may want to rejoin with a new character as well. The world still has lots of possibilities...

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
What do you mean 'if' we want to continue? H'Roosh and Gnurl are practically brand new - I'm loving the way H'Roosh is working out, he's fun to play. I spoke to Mike last night, he seems to really like playing Radoon as well - his first 'non-Rogue' type character, so he's likeing playing something a little different. Leif seems to be enjoying Gnurl as well . . .

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl ain't a-goin' NO-dang-where!

I think you ought to know (mainly because I told you) that I"m having a GREAT time with Gnurl, so let's keep going!

Scotley

Hero
Yes indeed, and Gnurl is a great addition to the game. I do plan to continue. We'll have to discuss what sort of adventures you all want going forward.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling

Well, uh, thanks, I guess. H'Roosh and Radoon are good additions, too! Gnurl didn't have to work as hard as Radoon to get to the present level, and I didn't have a character die like Mike did. So I don't know how fair it is, but we have to play where we find ourselves, I guess. Just remember: "No matter where you go, there you are!" - Buckaroo Banzai

Leif

Adventurer
Kudos to Sir Winston ("Winnie") T. Pooh

Mowgli said:
I think Winnie the Pooh was the first author of that one . . . or maybe not.
That makes sense to me. But Peter Weller's character was the first one that I heard say it, hence my error.

BTW, I'll be very glad to have Todd rejoin the festivities here, if indeed he deigns to grace us with his presence. I fear that I may have been responsible for one of the reasons why he withdrew from our Lauralie Summerhome game, but, if so, I hope that he will feel much more able to totally chew me out here ( :heh: ) if I get on his nerves again.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads