• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Okay gang, how do we proceed? We can play out the return to the temple or you can just make your purchase and go back to the city. Any other preparations you want to make before setting off to the Lich's tower in the Border Isles?

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: No need to play it out on my account. I'm all set to proceed to the Lich's tower. (Well, not really DYING to go see the lich again, but you know what I mean.)

Lou

Explorer
Fosco Sandybanks

Upon the arrival back at the port, Fosco addresses the group:

Thank you for your kindness and acceptance of my friend Mingo Frasse and her companion Anson. I hope to meet you again some day under more joyful circumstances.

With that, Fosco sees to the loading of the box on a ship bound towards the Shield Arm.

Lou

Explorer
Zurrik Odeil

Zurrik rides his rented horse back alongside the carriage. His light yellow outfit seems slightly strange atop the chestnut mare, especially when his blue dragonhide bracers are seen.

As Fosco leaves the group, Zurrik tells him, "Take care. We never know when our paths may cross again."

OOC: Zurrik is ready to go, just lead the way.

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

OOC: Okay gang, how do we proceed? We can play out the return to the temple or you can just make your purchase and go back to the city. Any other preparations you want to make before setting off to the Lich's tower in the Border Isles?

No reason to role play for me - but Radoon would like to purchase a TON of holy water in disposable, aerodynamic,+100 to hit vials!!

J. Alexander

First Post
Geoffrey is content to set sail against the Lich...

For Scotley
[sblock]any news from the church on his request for a squad of paladins :).........does the halfling dog go with him.....[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
No reason to role play for me - but Radoon would like to purchase a TON of holy water in disposable, aerodynamic,+100 to hit vials!!

OOC: Radoon is able to buy all the holy water he wants at half price from the temple. A little experimentation reveals that the standard vials don't make very good missiles. Perhaps Radoon could visit a glassblower and have some more effective projectiles made? Something that could count as masterwork quality giving a +1 to hit and an extra 5' of range?

Scotley

Hero
Geoffrey is content to set sail against the Lich...

For Scotley
[sblock]any news from the church on his request for a squad of paladins :).........does the halfling dog go with him.....[/sblock]

[sblock=Geoffrey]The dog is near inconsolable, but with some effort Geoffrey can lure it into the coach since its master's body is going. The paladins have been approved. 6 1st, a 3rd level sargent named Ames from the Shield Arm and one 5th level commander named Bellvoir de Clunny from the Wheelands in charge. [/sblock]

Remove ads