Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

J. Alexander

First Post
1d20+5; 1d20+9 → [14,5] = (19) Initative
1d20+5; 1d20+9 → [7,9] = (16) Spot

OCC:Two sets of rolls on invisible castle..the first one got screwed up somehow if you can dechiper how it was rolled :)..and the total I will use it :)

Thought the initative was posted earlier..guess not

Scotley

Hero
As Radoon lassos the crewman and he is hauled upward, Geoffrey catches a brief sight of a vaguely demonic looking shark-like creature in pursuit and unloads a column of flame on it. In the resultant cloud of steam it is impossible to know how effective it was.

[sblock=H'Roosh]You sense a dark cold presence moving toward you in the water.[/sblock]

OOC: [sblock=Geoffrey]Go ahead and roll damage and let me know the save dc.[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp76/76,AC23

I guess Gnurl's Baleful Polymorph will depend on how the big sharky thingy looks after Geoffrey's blow torch. If it's just barely "limping" through the water or something, then are there other targets visible to Gnurl?

Scotley

Hero
I guess Gnurl's Baleful Polymorph will depend on how the big sharky thingy looks after Geoffrey's blow torch. If it's just barely "limping" through the water or something, then are there other targets visible to Gnurl?

OOC: Gnurl missed seeing the big sharky thing this time as it is closer to the Radiant Sun. Maybe you'll find a target next round.

Leif

Adventurer
Gnurl Whiskerling hp76/76,AC23

Gnurl will just hold his action for the moment and await a good target for his spell, then. Unless he is in immediate danger from something, that is. If he is, (AND KNOWS IT, butt-wipe) please advise.

Last edited:

Remove ads