• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ISO help to fine tune an Elven Amulet

The Disk of Sehanine Moonbow is given to those of non-elven birth whom have been accepted as one. The amulet provides adv on saves vs charms and makes the wearer immune to magical sleep. The wearer can also slip into a 4 hour trance rather than sleeping, may see in dim light as if it is bright light and ages as an elf.

As you slip the silvery mithril chain around your neck you feel a warmth come over you. The moon shaped disk settles on your chest and begins to shift. The chain become as tendrils across your chest and the amulet as your heart. If the wearer ever purposely commits a knowing hostile act towards a child of the Seldarin the amulet ceases to function and time catches up the the wearer often causing their death.

requires attunement

aco175

Legend
I would skip the ages as an elf part as it seems too much and I cannot see elves passing that part on to non-elves. Of course if could fin into your game and leave it, like if a human marries an elf and they become important NPCs, maybe old PCs.

The next question would be if I can have for all the dwarf abilities, or halfling, or etc...

Well, as fas as the aging thing its more of a RP thing than something that actually affects game play.

Maybe have them age as a half elf. Longer life but not as long.

Remove ads