IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

orsal

LEW Judge
Round 3: everyone continues to run, mostly forward (north), through a mixture of wet bog and dry undergrowth. You can see the swamp generally gets wetter to the north and west, although it's hard to tell whether it gets deep enough to slow you down even more than it already is. Vindala is the only one getting closer to the quarry.
Round 4: the shocker lizards continue forward and a little eastward. You all...

. = solid ground, with undergrowth
x, or light blue = bog
s = shocker lizard
capital letters = you

Code:
xxxxx...x..xxxxxxxx
.xxxx.x.x.xxxxxx.xx
..xxx.x...x.xxxxxx.
.x..xxx..xxx.xxxxx.
..xxxxx...xxxxxxxx.
.xxxxxxx...xx..xx..
.x.xxx.x..xxx.x..x.
.xx.x......xx......
.xxx......V.x..s...
x..xxx....x.x.xs...
xx..x.x...x..x.....
xxxxx.....x......x.
xxxx......x..xx..xx
xx.x....x.x....x..x
x.xx....x........[color=lightblue]xD[/color]
xxx..........x.x.x.
.K.................
..................O
..............B....
..............R....
..............L....

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
(OOC: Everyone, I just want to confirm that orsal is taking over for me. I was for a month, and then another couple weeks past that. I apologize for not mentioning anything on this thread earlier.)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
well, Karl is getting discouraged as he is 45 feet away and getting further and further behind. he has suggest that we look for another lizard elsewhere and try to suprise it somehow. He personally can never catch up to the lizarads in the swamp, and that is all that there is to move in.

Math dictates this as a losing battle for him.

orsal

LEW Judge
well, Karl is getting discouraged as he is 45 feet away and getting further and further behind. he has suggest that we look for another lizard elsewhere and try to suprise it somehow. He personally can never catch up to the lizarads in the swamp, and that is all that there is to move in.

Math dictates this as a losing battle for him.

That may be what it looks like from his angle, but as long as Vindala is passing them, I'm going to wait to hear what she chooses to do.

Remove ads