IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

jaker2003

Explorer
If InVinoVeritas has forgottem about us, or is unable to continue, we'll need a judge. Orsal is sitting in on this one, right? I'll drop a note for him in the discussion thread and see what happens.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
sorry, i think i beat you to it. Lets all keep our eyes open for progress from orsal. in the mean time we need to consider the question? what do we want to do? get another dm to finish the campagn , or terminate this one. after going through thsi with Pendrake Utherman, my character that was in a game Wik's, I can say that I am somewhat familiar with that question, regretfully. i just hope I V V wasn't one of reville's other accounts.

orsal

LEW Judge
Judge checking in

I've been a bit behind on LEW stuff, but I just saw this needs my attention. Since my next couple of months should be a little less busy than the last two, I may be able to run this, at least toward a smooth slightly-hastened wrap-up. Let me get fully caught up. In the meantime, is everyone still here? Scott, jaker, Heckler all posted in the past two days; anybody else want to check in?

Heckler

First Post
ooc: If Orsal can manage a quick wrap-up, that'd be great. If not, I'm easy. Just so I'm not sitting idle.

Oh, and IVV is not a Rev alt. I do know he's getting swamped in real life, though.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ooc: If Orsal can manage a quick wrap-up, that'd be great. If not, I'm easy. Just so I'm not sitting idle.

Oh, and IVV is not a Rev alt. I do know he's getting swamped in real life, though.

OOC: thanks for the clarification on IVV. Rev still has me riled up a bit. Hope he (IVV) is keeping his health. high stress = bad health in the long run

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
(Hey, everyone. I'm around, but swamped with work before and behind me. I'll be gone for the next two weeks minimum--not all stress, though, so I'm staying healthy, mostly--so I've forwarded some things to orsal to keep the game going.

I'm sorry to drop out like this, it's not fair to you, but it's also not fair to make you wait. So, keep going, and enjoy. I'll check back in when I finally have a chance--I just don't know when that will be.)

Remove ads