IVV1: The Forgotten Map [orsal judging]

orsal

LEW Judge
I haven't forgotten this game, but I've been bedridden, and now have a lot to catch up on -- LEW being low on my priority list. Expect this to go slowly for at least another week or two.

When you meet up with Scrate, he sees the caged unconscious lizard and asks, "Have you fulfilled the terms? The creature must be alive to be a familiar."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"it is alive, just . . . subdued All terms are fulfilled."

Karl looks to the others for any other comments.

orsal

LEW Judge
"it is alive, just . . . subdued All terms are fulfilled."

Karl looks to the others for any other comments.

Scrate looks closer at the lizard. "Yes, I see. Very wise of you. Otherwise, it would rather hurt to get too close to it. I imagine you already learned a little about how much it can hurt. But you have earned your reward."

Scott DeWar

[sblock= to all]
I feel we have two choices.
1) colect our money and find another adventure, and foget the map.

2) let our judge continue with running the game.

I feel Number one is preferable, as this was never his game, he has not been well and i feel releasing the judge is ok with me. further more, "Karl" would take a portion that would belong to the fallen character and donate it in her name to her temple.

What do you all think? [/sblock]

orsal

LEW Judge
As he puts the caged shocker lizard aside, Scrate remarks, "Well, that should be safe for now, while we finish our business. Do you have the map you wanted deciphered? Although... you may still decide to sell it instead."

[sblock=ooc]
I'm fine now, and willing to continue if you want to. However, this is a convenient spot to credibly stop. If you decide to sell the map you'll get cold cash. I notice that, although it's been over a week since my last DM post, only one person has posted in character, so I'm not sensing a lot of enthusiasm on anyone's part for this game.
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

from <elodramatic Crane via P.M.:

Melodramatic Crane said:
Scott DeWar said:
I have suggested to Orsal that we may be a a good point to just sell the map and pull the characters to a new adventure. what do you think?
Well... if we finish this one now I probably will not do another. I'm continuing to play because I don't like leaving in the middle (I'm pretty busy lately and kinda sick of the d&d system). But because of those exact reasons (and the ones posted) I like the idea :p.

Hmm, maybe I should have posted this in the thread... I'll post I agree later.

Remove ads