• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

James Axler's Deathlands D20?

slingbld

Explorer
Anyone try to do the Deathlands series as D20?
I'm very interested in seeing how some of the characters and gear would be stat'd out.
I'm particularly interested in "War Wag One" and the rest of Trader's & Ryans convoy.

slingbld

Explorer
*bump*

Just one bump.
For those of you who might not know about it (there's probably a lot of you there). Deathlands is a post apocalyptic setting. There are some 80+ books written now. They are by the pen name James Axler, though several writers write for it.
There is a fairly large following among over the road drivers thanks to Graphic Audio's books on CD, where they have voice actors, music & sound effects.

If anyone has some info on the various characters, weapons and vehicles they could post, that would be welcome!!

Just one bump.

If anyone has some info on the various characters, weapons and vehicles they could post, that would be welcome!!

Well, I saw stats for the Stickies on the Supply Bunker (a fanpage for The Morrow Project RPG)... considering the lethality of the system, Stickies of course become pretty dark-nighted bastards when en masse.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads