JA's Upcoming - The Princes Own

Rhun

First Post
I fear we have lost BSF. He joined and posted for a week and then vanished. I think nearly all thirteen of his posts were related to this game.

Yes, I've seen this happen frequently here. People join and are all gung-ho about posting and playing and what not, and then they disappear. Fairly common.

What is more unusual are the people that have been around forever, and then disappear without a trace. I mean, I've had more than my fair share of absences over the years, but I've always done my best to at least keep my players and DMs up to date with what is going on.

Axel

First Post
It's a big, bad world out there. All we can do is hope that BSF/whoever goes missing hasn't been in a car accident, stabbed for the wallet, sent on active deployment and shot or any number of evil things that can happen to the human body.

Still, I think we've lost BSF for the foreseeable future too...

Axel

First Post
Meh...swings and roundabouts. I've not rolled any natural 20's in nearly a year of PbP. Except for the two in this game. More like to roll 1's...lots of 1's...

Rhun

First Post
The dice roller doesn't like any of us this time. Looks like we've racked up 4 fails on the latest roll already.

DC17 for a straight charisma check, with a bunch of PCs that aren't CHA-based classes? I'm not surprised by four failures.

Remove ads