Jasper's Annual. I SPENT HOW MUCH! DUMB JASPER.

jasper

Rotten DM
I'm not judging. I'm just observing that as the number of bow tie purchases increase, the necessity for a "costume fail" purchase increases as well.
No. I started buying material for a Joker costume. So I needed some bow ties to go with it but could not find any locally. My wife measured me wrong and I cut the costume to small. And since she was also "helping" with selecting some of ties, I over bought.
In the future once I get a good costume which is does not have to be dry cleaned; I will go thru the bow tie collection and remove some. OR do a split colour bow tie. Like one side orange the other side blue.

Tallifer

Hero
My chief expense is liquor for game nights.

Tavern b&w.jpg

I was going to ask about $49.99 for pencils, but then I saw Bow tie, and bow tie, and... and was going to ask about those. I mean how many bow ties does one person need? But then you explained it. "Wife," and I said to myself, "Self, don't get between a man and his wife!"

Terry Herc

Explorer
I have found Cons to be expensive, but extremely rewarding. I've made some fantastic friends at these, and they are well worth the journey. Long lasting connections are hard to put a price tag on. To echo some of the other comments, if this is disposable income, and you've gotten enjoyment from it, then more power to you!

Chryssis

Explorer
i read your list, and told my wife, you know this is why i like gamers! she said "why? so i start read off the list then say, bow tie, bow tie, bow tie, bow tie and mini.

much love.

jasper

Rotten DM
The 49.99 pencils was a two fold experiment. I have free pencils to give out now with "Rotten Roger" on so that is truth in advertising. And I was supporting a con and want to see what the pencils look like before I bought a box with the con name on them.
Oh the list does not include normal soda etc bought during the game.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases