• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemal's New Imperial Order OOC Thread for Talking Smack But Its Okay for the Republic

KitanaVorr

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Insane Assylum Needed

Dalamar said:
Somebody (read: I) got bored and started doing some sketching. Here's the result. Guess who.

LOL like it!...mabye with a more square chin....more like a solider less like a monk ;)

Krizzel

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Insane Assylum Needed

Dalamar said:
Somebody (read: I) got bored and started doing some sketching. Here's the result. Guess who.

LOL! That's him - more of a square chin, and a little more skinny in the face (just a little), but the look is PERFECT!

KitanaVorr

First Post
Hey ;p

We're not allowed to veer off the topic of Meiko or Gungan bashing for more than four posts....didn't I make that a rule somewhere?

:p ;) :D

KitanaVorr

First Post
I'm going to be traveling for Saturday and Sunday so won't be able to really post very often. If something comes up wrong with my laptop, I probably won't be able to post for the entire week until Dec 29.

Krizzel

First Post
KitanaVorr said:
I'm going to be traveling for Saturday and Sunday so won't be able to really post very often. If something comes up wrong with my laptop, I probably won't be able to post for the entire week until Dec 29.

Ditto on that :p

I'll try to check in tomorrow night.

dpdx

Explorer
Got posts?

What's up with the Galactic Republic? Everybody gone for Christmas?

Oh, and I WANT IN on the next SW game you run, Jemal. Have RCRB, will post...

Jemal

Adventurer
don't think I'll be running another one for a while. This one's quite a handful (Ok, ok, it's just MEIKO that's the handful... And mang... and xado... ah hell, it's alla them damned imps :D
Anyways, proceeding onto dif. topic before I get death-starrred... er death-staried... um, deathified... uh.... OH NEVER MIND. :?

So, what I was going to say is I'll probably wait for this to end (if that happens..;)) before I start another one, unless I get overwhelming requests to DM something (anything, I just love DMing, but am running out of ideas for campaigns.)

I have rules for: D&D, D20 modern, Mecha Crusade, and Starwars. Anybody got requests? or perhaps some of you would like to get in on a co-DMing thing? that could be kewl, and (hopefully) wouldn't be much of a burden.

IF there is anything, It won't start till after new-years though (Might do some rules talking etc bout it here though).

OH, btw, one more thing - I'm gonna be putting this (And all other games I'm DMing) on a temporary hold around the 23rd or so, for about a week. RPing will still be done, but until the new year I'm not going to be moving any of the games forward. Sorry imps/republicans, but you won't be arriving at your destinations till January. (though that could be a good thing.. the way you're RPing nobody's left the first day Game Time yet.. i'm not complaining though.

WOW! what was supposed to be a short little blurb turned into a full-fledged oratory. Well, shutting up now... if I can. I really should stop these hands from typing, if I could just figure out how.

Remove ads