• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemals School

renau1g

First Post
Zero will casually walk up behind the others, "I'll have the braised clawfoot, please, roasted over a bed of pilaf and served with a side dark mushrooms" he says casually. He'd acquired a taste for the dinosaurs during a hunt on the Talenta Plains with his friends during the time he was testing out the latest incarnation of the aqruebus.

Rhun

First Post
"It seems like a lot of work to have chef's that whip up each indivdual's food," says Amaya in a conversational tone. "You'd think they'd just offer a few different meals available each day, to make it easy on the workers."

renau1g

First Post
"Maybe they use magic.... or better yet, some sorta construct who've they've created to handle the food preperation" Zero replies, his mind beginning to wander about how one can create such wonders

Myth and Legend

First Post
Jamien nodded. "I do have a warhorse, he is a gift from my father, to celebrate my anointment as a Knight. I surely hope i would be allowed to ride Tempest in the Arena, there are few weapons deadlier than a lance striking from a charging destrier. I also used to have hounds back home. Which reminds me, you seem of common birth. What is your trade?"

The conversation regarding food and magic also caught Jamien's interest: "The Wizard that brought me to the academy grounds could conjure a magnificent mansion with servants and food already prepared inside. Surely the creators of this place are just as capable with the arcane arts."

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Common?" Cal rubs his chin thoughtfully in response to Jamien's comments. "I suppose so. I guess by trade I am a kitharoidos, ah... musician, you might say. And I am an initiate into the mysteries of the Old Gods. But I've been a shepherd and I trained Nettle myself. And I'm a fair shot with the bow. You say your father gave you your horse; is he a king?"

Cal's eyes light up as if just blessed with a sudden thought. He leans back and pokes his head around his companions so that he can call out to their guide. "Arin? If you are to continue guiding us after our meal could you show us the arena? And when do we get to join our first arena battle?"

Rhun

First Post
At Cal's mention of Jamien's father being a king, Amaya's head comes up, and a look of sadness crosses her face. She remains quiet, and the look quickly passes , almost unnoticed.

trailing after the group Aussir stares at the chiefs for a moment then takes off his goggles and does his best puppy dog eyes, helped buy the way the light makes his eyes water? "Rat on a stick? Big rat on a stick for Aussir? With ketchup?" After a moment of this he replaces his goggles and scurries after the group. "So what weird food people order?"

Arkhandus

First Post
Keizaan heads to the Mall and approaches the center, seeking a way to the stables, to check on his horse and make sure it's taken care of. Only afterward does he head for the cafeteria.

Rathan

First Post
Terrance could not help but chuckle at the lyric he had written down for Assuir and then hearing him order a BIG rat on a stick with ketchup made him fully blow laugh... there was something not quite right with Assuir but Terrance felt oddly at ease with the less than savory creature.... perhaps it was his thrist for knowledge that made him less than weary of the evils and weird things out there on this planet.. but no even the dreaded bloodthristy kobolds really had much effect on him really.. in fact Assuir was nice to have around.. his antics distracted everyone else from Terrance's distinct lack of grace...."come sit over here by me Assuir and we'll wait for our food together" Terrance spoke softly and patted the bench next to where he sat...

Myth and Legend

First Post
The Knight laughed and shook his head, blond locks swinging in fluid motion. "No not at all. My father is a Knight and the head of House de Chartes. He is - the boy paused for a moment - i think he is sixty seventh in line for the throne of our small Barony. And still, we owe allegiance to Amn, so it would be a cold day in the nine hells before I become a prince."

Jamien laughed and shook his head, and then paused for a moment, catching a glimpse of Amaya's reaction. "My lady, you seem interested in the noble houses and regalia of my land. Do you have kings in your homeland? Perhaps you are of noble birth yourself?"

The Knight smiled at Amaya and then grinned at Cal "A shepherd with a pet wolf, how very poetic."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads