• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General JMISBEST's questions. Most of them about campaign ideas that either he or A GM he knows has and wants to know what people think

JMISBEST

Explorer
Do you have a Google account? If yes, you just need to be logged in when you go to the Bard AI site. You should then get a screen that looks like this:

View attachment 301247

Just input your text where it says "Enter a prompt here".
I tried that but because I couldn't figure out what to type in to get what I want I assumed that that wasn't that what you had to do, sorry, the best I got was it creating characters with no input from me. Again sorry. So what do I type in to get what I want?

Also do you know if it will work for The Fan Made Fire Emblem RPG were I've got a actual future king whose only 19's and his dad's only 38, so knowing that unless something happens he won't become King for at least 10 years he founded A Small Mercenary group that things his dad's a very rich merchant and that their boss has far more money then sense, I'm certain it won't but this is 1 of the times were I don't mind being proven wrong

pukunui

Legend
I tried that but because I couldn't figure out what to type in to get what I want I assumed that that wasn't that what you had to do, sorry, the best I got was it creating characters with no input from me. Again sorry. So what do I type in to get what I want?
Just type in the same stuff you post here.

Also do you know if it will work for The Fan Made Fire Emblem RPG were I've got a actual future king whose only 19's and his dad's only 38, so knowing that unless something happens he won't become King for at least 10 years he founded A Small Mercenary group that things his dad's a very rich merchant and that their boss has far more money then sense, I'm certain it won't but this is 1 of the times were I don't mind being proven wrong
No idea, but you can try just copy-pasting what you've just written and see what you get. Sometimes you have to adjust your writing. There's a skill to it.

JMISBEST

Explorer
I've had a idea for A Harry Potter/Dnd Cross-over idea. Can I have some thoughts

In the idea Bellatrix is present when A Seer has a prophecy that doesn't show who wins the war but it does show that by the end of the war her, Snape, the leader of The Giants that are allied to Voldemort and Fenrier Greyback are among the dead and her husband Rudolfus, Sister Narcissa, brother-in-law Lucius and nephew Draco are among the living

So in my Harry Potter/Dnd Cross-over idea how would Bellatrix react to the news that theirs been a prophecy that doesn't show who wins the war but it does show that by the end of the war her, Snape, the leader of The Giants that are allied to Voldemort and Fenrier Greyback are among the dead and her husband Rudolfus, Sister Narcissa, brother-in-law Lucius and nephew Draco are among the living

pukunui

Legend
I've had a idea for A Harry Potter/Dnd Cross-over idea. Can I have some thoughts

In the idea Bellatrix is present when A Seer has a prophecy that doesn't show who wins the war but it does show that by the end of the war her, Snape, the leader of The Giants that are allied to Voldemort and Fenrier Greyback are among the dead and her husband Rudolfus, Sister Narcissa, brother-in-law Lucius and nephew Draco are among the living

So in my Harry Potter/Dnd Cross-over idea how would Bellatrix react to the news that theirs been a prophecy that doesn't show who wins the war but it does show that by the end of the war her, Snape, the leader of The Giants that are allied to Voldemort and Fenrier Greyback are among the dead and her husband Rudolfus, Sister Narcissa, brother-in-law Lucius and nephew Draco are among the living
Here's what Bard AI has to say about it:

Bard AI said:
Bellatrix Lestrange was a woman of unwavering loyalty and fanaticism. She was devoted to Lord Voldemort and his cause, and she believed in the superiority of pure-blood wizards. She was also fiercely protective of her family and friends.

When Bellatrix heard the prophecy, she would likely react with a mixture of emotions. She would be furious that the prophecy did not show who would win the war, and she would be determined to do whatever she could to ensure Voldemort's victory. However, she would also be terrified of the prospect of her own death, and she would be worried about the safety of her loved ones.

Bellatrix would likely try to find out as much as she could about the prophecy, including who made it and how it was delivered. She would also try to determine whether or not Voldemort was aware of the prophecy. If he was, she would want to know what his plans were to avoid its fulfillment.

If Bellatrix believed that the prophecy was credible, she would likely take steps to protect herself and her loved ones. She might try to hide them away somewhere safe, or she might try to convince them to leave the country. She might also become more cautious in her own actions, trying to avoid putting herself in danger.

However, it is also possible that Bellatrix would simply ignore the prophecy altogether. She might believe that it was false, or she might believe that it was inevitable and that there was nothing she could do to stop it. She might also decide that she didn't care if she died, as long as Voldemort was victorious.

Ultimately, how Bellatrix would react to the prophecy would depend on her own individual personality and beliefs. However, it is clear that the prophecy would have a profound impact on her life, and it would force her to confront her own mortality.

In the context of a Harry Potter/D&D crossover, Bellatrix's reaction to the prophecy could be even more dramatic. For example, she might seek out dark magic or powerful artifacts in an attempt to cheat fate. She might also become more desperate and reckless in her pursuit of Voldemort's goals.

Overall, Bellatrix's reaction to the prophecy would be a complex and fascinating one. It would be a test of her loyalty, her courage, and her faith in Lord Voldemort.

JMISBEST

Explorer
I've had A Harry Potter Idea. Your thoughts

In 1,996 Arthur Weasley is present when A Seer has A Vision that in April 1,998 Tonks will give birth to her and Remus son and that Ginny will be his godmother

The vision shows that in 2,014 Tonks son and Voldemorts daughter will become friends and eventually lovers but in 2,019 after her half brother(same mother but his dad's Roldolphus) is murdered simply for being The Half Brother of Voldemorts Daughter Voldemorts daughter sets off down A Dark Path of evil, anger, hatred and Violence but she is still fond of Tonks Son

11 years later in 2,030 Tonks son is the 1st Half Werewolf to ever be the head of The Auror Department and has tracked Delphini to The Saharah Desert were she has discovered The Harry Potter version of The Iron Giants from The Fighting Fantasy Gamebook Storm of Giants, A Force of 12 indestructible 100 foot tall giants that are made from a metal from A Alien World

Even knowing that they can't be killed, destroyed or reasoned with and that they will destroy all life on Earth she plans to get her revenge by unleashing them upon the world

Edward tries to reason with her by using the fact that she once loved him, still cares deeply for him and he still loves her and deeply cares for her to convince her to stop but she won't but she offers to let him live and rule the earth alongside her, now knowing that he's the only person on Earth that she cares about enough to allow to live after The Iron Giants have destroyed all life on Earth he sacrifices himself, hoping it will make her see sense and it works and Edward dies in her arms knowing that what does his 1 life matter if theirs any chance that his death will prevent billions of deaths

pukunui

Legend
Sounds like some interesting fan fiction for sure! Do you belong to any HP fan fiction forums? You’ll most likely get a better response there, since this is a D&D forum.

JMISBEST

Explorer
I've had a idea for A Harry Potter RPG set in Tom Riddles last year at Hogwarts, it will only last 1 session, it will reference a version of Independence Day where The Harvester 1st attack is in 2,026 not 1,996, here's what's set in stone about the pivotal scene. What do you think Tom will think and do about this vision

During Tom Riddles 7th and final year at Hogwarts in 1,942, when we know he already has 2 Horcruxes and we know he has committed at least 4 murders, he’s present when The Divination Teacher has A Vision that shows that 84 years from now to the exact Day, meaning July 4th 2,026, A Descendant of his will peacefully unify The Muggle and Wizarding Worlds against a common alien enemy that neither could defeat alone and despite who her parents where, he doesn't know that he's her father but even though he doesn't know that he's her father because he knows the lengths that he will go to if needed he correctly guess's a lot of the things her parents did but never suspects that he's her father, the things she did and the risks she took in preventing the extinction of the human race mean that once she’s saved the human race from extinction she is fairly elected the 1st ruler of the unified Muggle and Wizarding Worlds

JMISBEST

Explorer
What are your thoughts on what I plan to happen in The 1st scene in A Harry Potter RPG Idea I have

Shortly after the ministry fell and they fled the burrow on August 1st 1,997 Harry, Hermione and Ron have been corned in a alleyway by Voldemorts time travelling daughter

Suddenly 2 more time travellers appear and as Harry, Hermione and Ron watch these newcomers start trying to reason with Voldemorts Daughter,

They appeal to her better nature, her humanity, her sense of what's right and her conscience

In the end they make her realize that if she can't change the past to give her younger self a better life without changing it so that Voldemort wins that she'd rather have a world where Voldemort lost and a few thousand suffer because they are related to Death Eaters on her conscience then have a world were Voldemort won and s few billion are dead or suffering because either they or people they are related to opposed Voldemort on her consciencse

I almost forgot to mention that Voldemorts Daughter isn't evil, she doesn't believe in or care about things like blood purity, blood supremacy, Half Bloods being inferior to Pure Bloods, enslaving Muggles, the extermination of Muggleborns, the inherent inferiority of creatures like Vampires, Werewolves, Giants, Goblins and Centaurs or her fathers believes, ideology or what he fought for, all she cares about is changing the past to give her younger self a good life but sadly she is convinced that the only way she can change the past to give her younger self a good life is by changing it so that Voldemort wins

Last edited:

Remove ads