• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Shackled City: FINAL POST [Updated 11/2!!]

Joachim

First Post
Ika_Greybeard said:
EARTH TO RICHARD Is this thing on? No pressure or anything but we would love to see a update sometime before Christmas no hurry though :lol:

Just so y'all know, when I get to Joe's house on Sunday you can each take a turn kissing my butt. :]

Seriously though, I just got my computer back after a two week banishment to my bosses' house. Good news is, I scored some serious points with him by letting him use it, and I should get my yearly salary review in the next month. So, my bank and my fiance thank each of you for your patience, and I will now wipe that brown stuff off of my nose.

Last edited:

Mortepierre

First Post
Joachim said:
Just so y'all know, when I get to Joe's house on Sunday you can each take a turn kissing my butt. :]

Seriously though, I just got my computer back after a two week banishment to my bosses' house. Good news is, I scored some serious points with him by letting him use it, and I should get my yearly salary review in the next month. So, my bank and my fiance thank each of you for your patience, and I will now wipe that brown stuff off of my nose.

.. unless your boss happens to read this board too :p

Hey, who knows. Stranger things have happened ... :uhoh:

Jack of Shadows

First Post
Hmmmm.....

Its been awfully quiet. Anyone know if anything sinister happened at JollyDoc's over the weekend? Maybe Joachim finally snapped and took a blunt D20 to the rest of the group 'cause they kept telling him to post an update? :eek:

Jack

JollyDoc

Explorer
Jack of Shadows said:
Hmmmm.....

Its been awfully quiet. Anyone know if anything sinister happened at JollyDoc's over the weekend? Maybe Joachim finally snapped and took a blunt D20 to the rest of the group 'cause they kept telling him to post an update? :eek:

Jack

Hmmm...we are currently running City In Flames, which I must say has been the most...disappointing of the Cauldron adventures to date. Sunday's game was entertaining nevertheless, especially when it began raining demodands out of thin air. Richard assures me that a post is forthcoming...soon...we hope...maybe...

gfunk

First Post
Lela said:
The psychiatry rotation kinda scares me. Do we really want that man to have much more knowlege of how to mess with a guy's head?
Tell me Lela, have your PCs stopped screaming?

Or--and I'm not sure if this is better or worse--what if they fix him?
Don't worry, I'll be on my best behavior.;) They'll never notice . . .

I'm more worried about the time his bride is spending on him.
I mean, do we really want those genes spreading?
OUCH! What did I do to deserve that?:\

Jack of Shadows said:
Its been awfully quiet. Anyone know if anything sinister happened at JollyDoc's over the weekend?
Oh, they are still playing alright. Maybe Richard wants the same adulation that Sep's SH gets when the fans keep it alive for months without an update.

Lela

First Post
gfunk said:
Tell me Lela, have your PCs stopped screaming?
Hmmmm, he makes an excellent point. I take back all my statements regarding your progney.

Procreate away!

Last edited:

Remove ads