• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Shackled City: FINAL POST [Updated 11/2!!]

Jack of Shadows said:
Oh Wow,

Just got Dungeon 113. Can't wait to see how the Brightaxes handle it. I think Jolly Doc is going to need a tape recorder in order to manage the write-up for the first part. Wonder just how good he is at handling large numbers of NPC's during a single conversation. Some really great roleplaying in this puppy.

Jack
Damn, I haven't even gotten to Dungeon 111 yet and with no updates around, I'm left in the dark (hint, hint).

Joachim, don't postpone your updates until you've fixed all the things in your house, because that NEVER gets done. So put the lawnmower away and start punching the keyboard!

Joachim

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:
Damn, I haven't even gotten to Dungeon 111 yet and with no updates around, I'm left in the dark (hint, hint).

Joachim, don't postpone your updates until you've fixed all the things in your house, because that NEVER gets done. So put the lawnmower away and start punching the keyboard!

I hope to have something posted tonight, but I found out here a second ago that I may quickly be on the road to an out of town job, and would be gone for several days. That would postpone the next update until next week, because where I go I will have no web access.

Regarding the updates, we are many many updates behind, but y'all are just gonna have to wait! :)

JollyDoc

Explorer
Just a quick update...not in the literal sense. Richard is going to be without computer access until Monday. Hopefully he should be able to crank out his update shortly thereafter. Thank you all for your patience.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Lela said:
I get busy for six days and no one posts a darn thing?

Hmmm, kinda makes a guy feel important. *Sniff*

Well, Rich should have his computer back by now, so here's hoping for an update in the next couple of days.

Lela said:
I get busy for six days and no one posts a darn thing?

Hmmm, kinda makes a guy feel important. *Sniff*
True, true...

but I can really feel the suspense building up, so that next update has to be good! ;) JollyDoc, how much more of your update to go, until Gfunk will be posting his? He said he was waiting for Rich to finish some vital part...

JollyDoc

Explorer
Neverwinter Knight said:
True, true...

but I can really feel the suspense building up, so that next update has to be good! ;) JollyDoc, how much more of your update to go, until Gfunk will be posting his? He said he was waiting for Rich to finish some vital part...

Gfunk should be able to post his any time he gets around to it. Problem is, he has started his clinical rotations for medical school, so he is at the hospital every day, and is on overnight call every fourth day. This will continue thru August, until he hits his psychiatry rotation, when he should have a bit more free time. All that, plus he's juggling being a newlywed.

Lela

First Post
The psychiatry rotation kinda scares me. Do we really want that man to have much more knowlege of how to mess with a guy's head?

Or--and I'm not sure if this is better or worse--what if they fix him?

Lela

First Post
I'm more worried about the time his bride is spending on him.

I mean, do we really want those genes spreading?

(Yes, I did say that.)

Last edited:

Remove ads