• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Shackled City: FINAL POST [Updated 11/2!!]

gfunk said:
JD, that was a superlative job! Great to see some great role-playing in addition to pulse-pounding combat. A nice post to hit the 20,000 view mark on.
My compliments as well, JD! Almost like we were there... How's your progress on the final module?

JollyDoc

Explorer
LordVyreth said:
Err, I might have missed something, but where was Tilly during this incident? Was his player absent that game?

Tilly was present during this event, but as I recall, a series of bad rolls on his part limited his effectiveness during the combat. Imagine him, if you will, in the background, helping the walking wounded to make their escape...

JollyDoc

Explorer
Neverwinter Knight said:
My compliments as well, JD! Almost like we were there... How's your progress on the final module?

Thankyou! It was fun to write some dialogue for a change :eek:)

We just got started on Asylum this past week. Haven't progressed past the first encounter yet. Promises to be wildly entertaining though! Just wait till you see the surprises we have planned!

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Excellent, Conscription to government work is staved off by deadly conflict. If they are the only ones left alive, do they get to keep cauldron?

GW

R-Hero

Explorer
Graywolf-ELM said:
Excellent, Conscription to government work is staved off by deadly conflict. If they are the only ones left alive, do they get to keep cauldron?

GW

The real question is, Do the Bright Axes want to keep Cauldron after (spoiler deleted) happens?

Also, JD missed the untimely loss of Sherman in this battle.
I was running him at the time, Revivified Gunther and propmtly got axed into tinsel by the Dwarven Berzerkers.

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Oh my dear Lela...if you only knew how wrong you are!!
Well, the only other one I can think of would be Entropy. But she was never really a friend. Nor, in fact, a direct enemy.

Lela said:
Well, the only other one I can think of would be Entropy. But she was never really a friend. Nor, in fact, a direct enemy.
You are absolutely right, Lela. I had really forgotten about her. I really think she'd make an excellent, excellent cagewright, although I think she is a little too powerful for that group. They do share a lot of the same goals, though...

Also, didn't JollyDoc & Co. mention early in the SH that she had a part in this. I believe the TPK demon (eyrine - spelling?) was commanded by her in Zenith Trajectory.

Are the Bright Axes really strong enough to face a foe that powerful? Is gfunk really prepared to send his champion into a battle she might loose?

Stay tuned for more of the SH. ;) BTW, I know we just had an update, but what's the ETA of the next one???

Last edited:

Remove ads