• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JollyDoc's Shackled City: FINAL POST [Updated 11/2!!]

R-Hero

Explorer
JollyDoc said:
Let's all raise a glass and toast Joachim aka Richard on his wedding day today! We're finally marrying our little boy off :(

Here's to Richard and Michelle!

Dude, congrats.

Best of Luck and Many Blessings on your union. :D

JollyDoc

Explorer
Graywolf-ELM said:
Best wishes. I hope you found one that doesn't mind you gaming.

GW

He did indeed. Though she can't understand the concept and has no interest in it at all, at least she understands the need to unplug and just hang with the guys every once in awhile.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Neverwinter Knight said:
And what better way to recover from such a fest than by hacking away some SH posts on your PC?

:eek:

:cracking knuckles: The next update is officially a work in progress. Promised by this weekend.

Lela

First Post
JollyDoc said:
Let's all raise a glass and toast Joachim aka Richard on his wedding day today! We're finally marrying our little boy off :(

Here's to Richard and Michelle!
Hmmm, my brother's name is Richard and his GF is Michelle. Sign of things to come?

Rock on Joachim and I hope you enjoy(ed) the honeymoon. After all, real life waits at home. Best to avoid that whenever possible.

Remove ads